Did he? or didn't he?- cannibalism (1 Viewer)

DID HE EAT HER/THEM?

• FUCK YES

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • HELL NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
"He killed her because he was high on cocaine," said defence attorney Humberto Guerrero Plata.
It was Calva's first public appearance since his arrest on October 8, when police discovered Galeana's rotting, mutilated torso stuffed into a closet, a leg in the freezer and bits of arm meat on a fork and plate.
"The way in which he treated his girlfriend, it seemed like a classic dominant-submissive relationship," said the man, who asked not to be identified because the lease is now a court matter. "He would say things like 'Who told you you could talk?"'
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=305060

so did he?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Calva carefully separated and de-boned Galeana's arm, sliced away the skin and fat, fried the flesh and seasoned it with lime
I say he ate her :\

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Calva carefully separated and de-boned Galeana's arm, sliced away the skin and fat, fried the flesh and seasoned it with lime
I say he ate her :\

K

katie_tully

Have you read any of 120 Days of Sodom? Fucking hell. I don't repulse easily, but thats the most fucking repulsing disgusting load of shit I've set eyes on. Ever. It's like, every disgusting morbid thing you can think of, plus some.

The guy was fucked. He ate her. You don't season flesh with lemon and pepper for dogs. I love my dogs and even they don't get seasoned human flesh.

K

katie_tully

Marquis de Sade.

His name is where the word sadistic came from. He was imprisoned much of his life.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
You don't season flesh with lemon and pepper for dogs. I love my dogs and even they don't get seasoned human flesh.
*Fat free, lime seasoned human flesh ;)

lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)