Rock Throwers - This time a 25 yr old! PETER HODGKIN!! (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Can someone shed some light on why kids fucken throw rocks from bridges....

Just saw on the news just then about a 25 yr old father who did it, I mean, what the fuck makes them do that in the first place. For heavens sake, you would think at 25 you will have enough brians to know what is right/wrong.

I am against capital punishment, but to injure someone you know nothing and has done nothing to you in the first place is crossing the line...honestly, I hope that karma exists and the rock throwers suffers for the crimes committed instead of just going to jail.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
They probably do it because its exciting and risky and a bit dangerous. What they dont realise is its really fucking dangerous. People get killed from this shit, i doubt they would find it so fun if i held a gun to their head and played Russian roulette.

If my dad ever saw punks throwing rocks off bridges his likely response would be to hit the breaks, get the wheel lock out of the car and go and break some skulls. This shit seriously angers him [no idea why it makes him as angry as it does, should probably ask about that some time]

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Father probably has vengeance and vigilanteism in his blood. I know I'd like to have a go at them.

K

katie_tully

I don't even try to examine what makes a bogan tick. Winnie Blues maybe. Dunno.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i believe he was drunk.. and it was a good idea at the time..

try it get drunk.. and write things down u want to do.. when u sober up .. tell us ure findings..

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I hope that karma exists and the rock throwers suffers for the crimes committed instead of just going to jail.
Why create more pain in the world? Retribution doesn't exactly lead us down a path of happiness...

jimmayyy

HSC
Enteebee said:
Why create more pain in the world? Retribution doesn't exactly lead us down a path of happiness...
tell that to the families who lose loved ones because of fuckwits like this

K

katie_tully

It'd make me pretty happy if it were my kid.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
We get too personal when it's ourselves (or those we care about) that have been wronged and our first reaction is to hurt them back, it's a primative and silly thing that if practiced by everyone everywhere would lead to a society not worth living in. We shouldn't go around creating policy on the basis of what we'd like for ourselves if we were in that situation, we should look at things with more balance as to what we'd like for our society as a whole.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Enteebee said:
We get too personal when it's ourselves (or those we care about) that have been wronged and our first reaction is to hurt them back, it's a primative and silly thing that if practiced by everyone everywhere would lead to a society not worth living in. We shouldn't go around creating policy on the basis of what we'd like for ourselves if we were in that situation, we should look at things with more balance as to what we'd like for our society as a whole.
It's legalese bleeding heart carrying on like this that's ruining our society and leading to soft penalties for serious offenses. What ever happened to good old common sense?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)