Rudd's ancestors were Liberal! (1 Viewer)

HSC
I searched up his name at the ancestrial search engine Ancestry and found out that he's ancestors were from a liberal stronghold. I'm gonna search more, maybe i would find out that im descendents of convicts!!

HSC
HAHAHA yeah i know....here are all the howard supporters eh!! I'm one too...really don't like Rudd. I was actually trying to see that Rudd was descendents of convicts HA...then we can say ' we cant let a convict be our pm!"...btw have u guys tried ur own name?

HSC
you kiddin me? ...do you enjoy writting pages and pages of writting at work and not feel bored? ofcos im bored!!...and i hate kevin rudd...btw did anyone find anything about themselves?? My ones were immigrants from the early years of the century...you?

T

Testpilot

argh11111111111 said:
I searched up his name at the ancestrial search engine Ancestry and found out that he's ancestors were from a liberal stronghold.
This person votes.

Last edited by a moderator:

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
i'd like to take a shot at this - i'd say about 25% of the voting population has no idea or doesn't give a fk about the different party policies, and just goes with the majority. am i in the ballpark?

HSC
yeah and thats why Kevin Rudd won this election. All the workers and young ones just think that Labor would give them heaps of money and doesnt know anything about the policies of Labor. Stupid muppets!

HSC
it doesnt matter anymore as he won and theres nothing that could be done. Hope hes not an idiot lik latham.

Anywya what did people think of that search engine?? Was it correct or was it a scam?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If you'd actually done some real research you would've seen his father was a member of the Country Party...

HSC
did you actually searched it on acnestry?? how was it...?? btw i love you signature HAHAHAHA...hope that wont happen!!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Labor's ancestors were pro-war effort!!!!!!
I found it on ancestry!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Exphate said:
He stated that his father was in the CDP in his victory speech. good English You good are you not to are at.
1. CDP != Country Party.
2. Rudd's father died in 1968, the CDP was founded in 1997.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)