lol waf (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
"I cried during John Howard's concession speech and you did too" - Captain Gh3y, BOS Member.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
we all did so stop hiding it, there's no shame

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
As was 3/4 of our family. He looked like a crippled old man when he walked off stage.

He'll die soon anyway, so meh.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Yeah, I had 3-4 friends ring me, almost crying, going "ARE YOU HAPPY YOU'VE RUINED OUR COUNTRY AND MADE AN OLD MAN SAD"

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
srsly, concede defeat. your lies won't get you anywhere anymore. it's time the libs start telling the truth at elections.

we stand for a lack of humanity, killing of innocents, slashing spending, furthering the gap between rich and poor and stealing away fair and equitable rights. we also hate gays.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
it's time the libs start telling the truth at elections.
Tragic irony particularly characterized the drama of ancient Greece, owing to the familiarity of the spectators with the legends on which so many of the plays were based. In this form of irony, the words and actions of the characters belie the real situation, which the spectators fully realize. It may take several forms: the character speaking may realize the irony of his words while the rest of the characters may not; or he or she may be unconscious while the other actors share the knowledge with the spectators; or the spectators may alone realize the irony.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
srsly, concede defeat. your lies won't get you anywhere anymore. it's time the libs start telling the truth at elections.

we stand for a lack of humanity, killing of innocents, slashing spending, furthering the gap between rich and poor and stealing away fair and equitable rights. we also hate gays.

plz join green peace and get in the way of a bulldozer

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
God you Liberals are sad. Saturday night was one of the most joyous occasions I've had this year.

K

katie_tully

fucking cunts, i cried with howard & costello

i am a shell of my former self, i dont think ive even got the energy to go shower.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)