Sheikh's letter to dead Digger's dad (1 Viewer)

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
    • Dead soldier's father told his son "died for nothing"
    • "Hurt" John Worsley says "we were proud of our boy"
    • Private Luke Worsely "saved lives of others"
    A MAN purporting to be a Muslim cleric wrote to the father of slain Australian soldier Luke Worsley telling him he "can't be proud" of his son who "died for nothing" - then posted the letter online.
    John Worsley, father of 26-year-old commando Private Luke Worsley who was killed by the Taliban in Afghanistan last month, received the letter from “Sheikh Haron” just days after news broke of his son’s death.

“We were hurt (by the letter),” Mr Worsley told NEWS.com.au.
    “We’re very proud of our boy.”
    The letter – topped with Mr Worsley’s home address – has been posted on the internet by the mystery “Sheikh”.

“Dear Mr Worsley,” the letter reads. “It is painful but we should be proud when we loose (sic) our dear kids for defending our country while we are unjustly attacked by another country.

“But it is more painful and we can’t be proud when we loose (sic) our kids for nothing!

“We loose (sic) our dear kids for nothing if we unjustly attack to (sic) another country and our kids are killed while the other country is defending itself.”

NEWS.com.au emailed the author through the website where the letter was published but did not receive a response.
    Pte Worsley was farewelled at a funeral in Sydney yesterday.
    The letter said “it would be nice” if Mr Worsley asked the Department of Defence to organise a ceremony “for the respect of innocent civilians, whether they have been killed by Australians or not."

“It was nice of Chief of (the) Defence Force Air Chief Angus Houston that (sic) has extended his sympathies to your family… but I don’t know why he has not had any comment for the family of three innocents who were killed in that operation.”

Pte Worsley was killed during a fire-fight against the Taliban on November 23. He was part of an operation against insurgent bomb-makers in the dangerous Oruzgan Province.

At his funeral in yesterday, Pte Worsley was described as a “hero” who saved many lives and was an inspiration to his comrades.

“Luke was the first man of the team through the door and was met by enemy forces who opened fire at close range, resulting in Luke being killed almost instantly,” Lieutenant Colonel Mark Smethurst said.

“Luke's actions upon entering the room, warning of the enemy threat, almost certainly saved the lives of other members of his team.”

Pte Worsley was the third member of the Australian Defence Forces killed in Afghanistan over the past two months, following the deaths of SAS Trooper David Pearce and Sergeant Matthew Locke in October.

In 2003, SAS trooper Sergeant Andrew Russell died when his vehicle hit a landmine.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22874148-1702,00.html

What a nice religious leader.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
One person not proud of dead son: Parents call it outrageous; demand everyone be proud of son.

will-anal

Banned
HSC
Well, what do we have to be proud of?
Nothing. You don't have to send a letter to the guys parents though, thats just downright being an asshole.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
But you don't have to deliberately be an asshole to the parents of a kid who has just died.
I agree but it's not like he could have read the first line and thrown the letter away.

Rather that giving a dickhead publicity through the tabloid media.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
BUT DON'T YOU SEE THE MESSAGE IS THAT ALL MUSLIMS HATE OUR TROOPS.

HOW COULD HE HIDE THAT?!

omg ur one of them.
I think the most ironic thing about the letter is that he makes a valid point.

lol.

G

Gavvvvvin

“Luke was the first man of the team through the door and was met by enemy forces who opened fire at close range, resulting in Luke being killed almost instantly,” Lieutenant Colonel Mark Smethurst said.

“Luke's actions upon entering the room, warning of the enemy threat, almost certainly saved the lives of other members of his team.”
Lol, yeah I'm sure his bullet riddled body served as a nice warning to his team mates. Defiantly a hero in my book.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Prolly another Liberal party member who wrote it. Probably one who lives in Camden.

toby.mills

HSC
Re: Sheikh's letter to dead Digger's dad - what a poof

what a ridiculous man

assimilate to my australia
or get out

i will not have people saying stuff like that to my proud and historical armed forces, when they lose a valued and quality soldier to the forces of evil, who this lying scumbag sheikh, encourages and supports.

the flith that is him should be in a terrorist prison for life!

or get out

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

toby.mills said:
what a ridiculous man

or get out

i will not have people saying stuff like that to my proud and historical armed forces, when they lose a valued and quality soldier to the forces of evil, who this lying scumbag sheikh, encourages and supports.

or get out
go kill yourself this is a country of free speech, anyone can express their views

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

toby.mills said:
what a ridiculous man

or get out

or get out
i think sudan is calling you to protest against naming a teddy bear mohammed ((probably a troll post))

omzey

HSC
true, there isnt any evidance of it being from a real Sheik

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
omzey said:
true, there isnt any evidance of it being from a real Sheik
It's obviously a zionist conspiracy. Damn the Jews and their manipulative control over the media, our governments and our minds.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
It's obviously a zionist conspiracy. Damn the Jews and their manipulative control over the media, our governments and our minds.
You're right on one count. The people controlling our governments are much worse than zionists.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
You're right on one count. The people controlling our governments are much worse than Muslims, jokes...they're the worst
kay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)