seriously that is a ron paul smackdown.

he also looks like winnie the pooh.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Re: Doctor President Pon Raul

now over to ron paul in des moines iowa

good morning im in des moines... des moines, iowa.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

What possible reason could Fox & Friends have for introducing that segment with 'Get This Party Started'?

In other news, Ron Paul is a loony.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

i hope president dr ron paul wins the nominationl

hed be so insane

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

knght1216 (15 seconds ago) Show Hide Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

the media is frankly proving that Ron Paul is the real deal. They refuse to show him the time of day he really deserves, they refuse to show america THE choice for president. Because Ron Paul isn't willing to execute their agenda, and he isn't willing to sustain the jew stranglehold on this country. Therefore they will make every effort to keep his name out of american ears.

YOUR FAILING JEWS, WE WILL HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK
lol youtube comments

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC

haha yea I think he was told to say it... should have said 'Hey, I'm in des moines Iowa and I'm feeling really good, our campaign is being recieved here really well'

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

I've watched that video like 20 times, it's the best

volition

arr.
HSC

While I do accept that Ron Paul raises awareness about the cause of libertarianism, overall I actually don't think Ron Paul is a good thing for libertarianism, mainly because it's falsely saying that the government can be held in check, when really it can't.

Also, when the govt collapses (which I think it will eventually), I don't want any kind of libertarian candidate to be in office when it happens so that people don't falsely blame the free market for the collapse.

The worst thing for a good cause is not for it to be attacked, but for it to be defended poorly.

ZabZu

HSC

Ron Paul takes the free market and government deregulation to the extreme. He said he wants to abolish income tax. If there are no taxes the government cannot provide services. His economic policies would appeal to rich Republicans but the poor would be screwed over.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

ZabZu said:
Ron Paul takes the free market and government deregulation to the extreme. He said he wants to abolish income tax. If there are no taxes the government cannot provide services. His economic policies would appeal to rich Republicans but the poor would be screwed over.
I don't think you understand how America works.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

ZabZu said:
What you mean?
Most social services are run by the states which raise their income through VAT/GST. Things like Medicare are run by the Federal government, and they are seriously shit and the red-tape around the medical profession has made services increasingly unaffordable (thus increasing government spending very fast). Also keep in mind income tax would create more incentive to work and save for low income earners.

Arguing one needs a large federal government to "look after poor people" wreaks of nanny stateism. I trust people to look after the own interests, spend their own money using their prerogative and choose their own doctors, ect.

Last edited:

volition

arr.
HSC

ZabZu said:
It's funny how people think this, but the reason he is not a good thing for society is precisely because he preaches the same philsosophy (self-responsibility and free markets), but does not take it to its logical conclusion (market anarchy or at the very least, the right to individual secession).

jb_nc : Do you actually think Ron Paul will be able to accomplish much in the name of decreasing the state's presence in the role of President? You do realise that basically what he's trying to do is turn the government against itself? That for him to succeed, thousands, if not millions of people have to give up their plush subsidies, favourable legislation and staff capture?

I think if its freedom that you want, you're better off aiming for more freedom in your own life rather than pegging your hopes on this guy getting in and changing everything.

ZabZu

HSC

jb_nc said:
Most social services are run by the states which raise their income through VAT/GST. Things like Medicare are run by the Federal government, and they are seriously shit and the red-tape around the medical profession has made services increasingly unaffordable (thus increasing government spending very fast).
Im no expert on taxes in the US. However, i thought the reason why medical care in the US is so expensive is because the government does not subsidise the health care of Americans. The goal of hospitals and health insurance companies is to maximise profit, they dont care about the welbeing of the sick.

jb_nc said:
Also keep in mind income tax would create more incentive to work and save for low income earners.
Im not 100% sure about the impact of income tax on the working hours of low paid workers but i know that generally the low paid dont save much money. I know that income tax for high income earners causes them to reduce their working hours.

jb_nc said:
Arguing one needs a large federal government to "look after poor people" wreaks of nanny stateism. I trust people to look after the own interests, spend their own money using their prerogative and choose their own doctors, ect.
Various surveys have showed that given the choice of tax cuts or more/better services, most voters say they prefer to have more/better services. I agree that most of the time individuals should be able to decide for themselves. However, the government should spend a significant amount of money on essential services such as health and education.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

can a mod change the title of this thread to: Dr President Ron Paul: Or how I learned to Stop Worrying and Love Austrian Economics

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

some white supremacist donated money to his campaign and he was like 'awwwww hell nah im not giving that shit back'

now apparently he is involved with meeting white supremacists at a restaurant and sympathising with their cause. its on little green footballs now.

all the nazis when told that ron paul may infact be a nazi are like "NO WAY. hes not a nazi. thats crazy". I think they realise their own stupidity.

(may also be the neo-conservatives uniting to bring Dr President down)

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

Hopefully it's nothing. Ron Paul is the white supremacist candidate of choice though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)