Religious extremists accuse Coca-Cola of blasphemy (1 Viewer)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7153840.stm
The protesters - mostly Russian Orthodox Christian believers - allege that Coca-Cola adverts in Nizhny Novgorod are insulting to their beliefs.

"Coca-Cola uses all these Orthodox symbols in a blasphemous way by placing images of Coca-Cola bottles inside the pictures," the complaint said, according to Russia's Ria Novosti news agency.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
When you were posting this thread did you think you would one-up all the "Muslims see uncovered woman; burn down random embassy in retaliation" threads.

Because who cares. Lodging a complaint is totally outrageous! Far too extreme.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
jb_nc said:
When you were posting this thread did you think you would one-up all the "Muslims see uncovered woman; burn down random embassy in retaliation" threads.
Not really. I just thought the whole thing was funny and decided to echo the title of every other religion-related thread in NCAP for my own amusement.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
jb_nc said:

Because who cares. Lodging a complaint is totally outrageous! Far too extreme.
Its early days yet. If some muslim doesnt try to atleast bomb a coke truck or billboard or something i will be dissapointed \.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Lies...Fred Phelps is the embodiment of sanity.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
er, why wud coca cola waste their time doing that?.....
what exactly would they be attemping to achieve by doing that, they are a business they want to make money at all costs............ why would they want to offend a potential 1.1 billion + potential customers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)