Hate Crime - Mohammad the lost dog (1 Viewer)

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
Members of the Somali community in Lewiston say a poster put up in front of a local Somali owned store is an insult to their religion.

The poster depicts a vicious "lost" dog named Mohammed. That's the name of the Muslim prophet. It says that the dog is not good with children and can't be trusted.
Hussein Ahmed, the owner of the store, says the phone number on the poster is fake and that the only place it was put up was right near his business.

"This is really a religious statement," said Hussein Ahmed, "that is an attack on our religion which we don't feel comfortable with. We see this as a very bad insulting situation."
He says police are investigating.
http://www.garoweonline.com/artman2...i_Community_Upset_Over_Demeaning_Poster.shtml

What a great use of police resources. (This is the same place where a police investigation was commissioned into someone leaving a ham sandwhich near Muslim students)

Such blasphemy. They should be stoned!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
"Police are investigating"

The fuck? For what?

also lol

jimmayyy

HSC
*issues fatwa on dog, owner, person who owns photocopier where posters were printed, all employees of company who make ink which was used to draw on poster, assembly line worker who made the film in the camera used to take picture of infidel dog...

...cont'd over page.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
jimmayyy said:
*issues fatwa on dog, owner, person who owns photocopier where posters were printed, all employees of company who make ink which was used to draw on poster, assembly line worker who made the film in the camera used to take picture of infidel dog...

...cont'd over page.
Punishment: amputation

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:

What a great use of police resources. (This is the same place where a police investigation was commissioned into someone leaving a ham sandwhich near Muslim students)
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
"The incident is the second of its kind in Lewiston in recent months. Last summer, a man rolled a pig's head into a mosque in Lewiston, which has a large Somali population. A court later ordered the man to stay away from the mosque."

Get a life noob.

beentherdunthat

HSC
26/12/2007 (Sadda, Pakistan) - Another two dozen people are killed, as the Taliban sets fire to villagers in a sectarian dispute.
26/12/2007 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - A 49-year-old man is shot to death in a drive-by shooting by Muslim militants.
26/12/2007 (Pattani, Thailand) - Islamic terrorists use children in a school as human shields to ambush a group of local soldiers, killing three.

lmao. You are fucking stupid.
I'm pretty sure the muslim terrorists aren't based in Thailand. Please whats the ratio there of asians to muslims.

- what the fuck is the taliban doing in pakistan. jeez dude.

jimmayyy

HSC
rofl you are retarded^ asia has a big muslim population, as does the islamic republic of pakistan

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I honestly want to permanently super glue my hand to my face after reading this thread. It would save me the effort.

1) I've seen that image online (it's a bitch on oids).
2) The good Rabbi Hillel Katzir made a good point.
3) That could be considered vandalism - fuck they have a point and you all know it. Who gives a fuck what they do in Somalia?

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
"The incident is the second of its kind in Lewiston in recent months. Last summer, a man rolled a pig's head into a mosque in Lewiston, which has a large Somali population. A court later ordered the man to stay away from the mosque."

Get a life noob.
did you actually read the article posted or did you just go ahead and post the stupidest thing you could think of?

"Police are investigating as a possible hate crime an incident in which a ham steak was placed in a bag on a lunch table where a group of Somali students were sitting."

Get a life noob.

Last edited:

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
beentheredunthat said:
I'm pretty sure the muslim terrorists aren't based in Thailand. Please whats the ratio there of asians to muslims.
lmao. You are fucking stupid.

Since when couldn't Asians be Muslims?

But of course, there are no Muslims or terrorists in Thailand. The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade only has this to say:

• ...high levels of ongoing violence in these regions, including terrorist attacks and bombings resulting in deaths and injuries on an almost daily basis.
  • More than 2600 people have reportedly been killed and many more injured, including a number of foreigners, since the level of violence began to increase in the southern provinces in January 2004. Terrorists have warned foreign tourists not to travel to these areas. Further terrorist attacks could occur at any time, anywhere in Thailand.
  • An Australian was one of seven people injured in a bomb blast in Yala province on 22 May 2007. On 18 and 19 February 2007, a series of 38 bomb attacks and around 26 arson attacks took place in Yala, Pattani, Narathiwat and Songkhla provinces resulting in approximately 72 casualties including seven deaths. Targets included entertainment venues, power grids, petrol stations, telephone lines and other commercial sites, including a department store. The targets of the arson attacks included two schools and Narathiwat central mosque.

beentheredunthat said:
- what the fuck is the taliban doing in pakistan. jeez dude.
No idea why they're there but I'm 100% sure that they are there. 1, 2. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

No need to make up complete bullshit in an attempt to distract from the truth.

@sam04u, Lewiston USA is in the USA not Somalia

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
hahahahahahahahahaha

FAIL

banco55

HSC
It's safe to assume that anywhere there's a sizable population of muslims will have muslim terrorists. Of course it is the imperialist west's fault that the Phillipines and Thailand have major problems with muslim nutters.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
They're not really nutters.

I mean you would want the police to pursue me if went around posting up signs saying "I lost my bitch banco55's mum". It would be considered vandalism or a hate crime and you would go to the authorities too. We know the bitch in that image does not belong to the person who claims to own it. (It's a well known online image that comes up in google search, and the person obviously intended to offend people.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)