"There must be violence against women" (Yemen Times) (1 Viewer)

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
There must be violence against women

This title may sound strange, but it’s actually not just a way to attract readers to the topic because I really do mean what it indicates...

Despite such instructions, beating is considered a type of violence, according to human rights organizations (SUCH EXTREMISTS THESE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATIONS ARE), which urge women to complain to the police. I just wonder what kind of families our societies would have if Muslim women started doing this regarding their husbands.

According to them [human rights organisations], women should complain to the courts about any type of violence against them. Likewise, should fathers and brothers complain to police if their daughters or sisters violate moral, Islamic or social norms?

Fathers should handle their daughters via any means that suits their mistake; thus, is it better to use violence to a certain limit or complain to the police? Shall such women then complain to the police against their fathers or brothers? It’s really amazing to hear this.

Dear readers – especially women – don’t think that I hate or am against women; rather, I simply mean to preserve the morals and principles with which Islam has honored us.
Article in a nutshell: Violence against women is necessary and human rights organisations are extreme for suggesting that women go to the police for being beaten.

K

katie_tully

sometimes when nick needs to poop, he leans against my desk, sticks his butt out and grunts

it's hilarious

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
politik said:
Dude, shut the fuck up.
Why? He's free to post articles here. It's what this news forum is for.

He's actually satirising the stupidity of the article, if you'll note his emphasis.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
also to add, lol @ violence against women, it's no wonder they don't go reported, women get beaten up, they hide in a nutcase. i mean we do have women refuges for a reason.

religion = :sleep:

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
There's a reason they need to be covered from head to toe, to hide all the bruises.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Slidey said:
He's actually satirising the stupidity of the article, if you'll note his emphasis.
He's trying to stir up hatred against the Religion of Peace by publishing anti-Muslim articles fresh from the Jewish controlled Western media :D

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
He's trying to stir up hatred against the Religion of Peace by publishing anti-Muslim articles fresh from the Jewish controlled Western media :D
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahahhahahahahahahahah

Islam, religion of peace? lol.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
You obviously don't know his posting style. Dean is full of knowledge.

banco55

HSC
politik said:
Dude, shut the fuck up.
Oh poor little Politik doesn't like having the fact that violence against women is widely condoned in the muslim world pointed out.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
Last edited:

banco55

HSC
wuddie said:
frankly, i don't give a shit what they do with who overseas, as long as they don't take that rubbish over here.
But they do bring that rubbish over here. That's the beauty of multiculturalism + mass muslim immigration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)