Racists plan secret 'nazi-type riot' (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
WHITE supremacists are plotting to use Cronulla riot-style tactics to hijack Australia Day celebrations across Sydney - including a plan to push their racist views at the sacred Anzac Cenotaph at Hyde Park.

The attempt to co-opt the war memorial to create the impression "Hitler is coming to Sydney" has disgusted veterans, with the RSL calling it an appalling slur on the memory of our Diggers.

Other rallies will be held near the scene of the Cronulla riot and in Camden to protest the construction of an Islamic school.

The far-Right groups even promote an online handbook on how to combat police and avoid detection and infiltration when holding such meetings.

In an embarrassing display of incompetence, much of the material includes warnings about the need to keep such material secret from the media.

The racist material, which condemns migrants for not being able to speak English, is riddled with spelling mistakes and poor grammar.

Much of the activity has been co-ordinated through the neo-Nazi website Stormfront, whose Australian arm is moderated by 18-year-old Newcastle resident Rhys McLean.

Mr McLean said he was aware of the plans but said it was a matter for the individual organisers, not the website.

The main organiser is a semi-literate man from southwest Sydney who posts under the name "Aussie Nationalist".

After taking a poll of preferred locations, including Cronulla, the Central Coast and Bondi - because of its large Jewish population - the group appeared to settle on one of Sydney's most sacred sites.

"The location is Hyde Park, preferably near the Cenotaph which is a place of eternal honour and the epitomy (sic) of the Australian Spirit," Aussie Nationalist wrote.

RSL president Bill Crews said the plan was disgusting.

"We'd be appalled by any attempt to use any memorial or the Anzac memorial in Hyde Park to support any prejudiced political group," he said.

Another organiser promotes using tactics similar to the 2005 Cronulla riot, when en masse text messages were used to swamp the beach with violent thugs intent on bashing anyone of ethnic appearance.

"Organise flyer drops two weeks before the rally in Sydney and its surrounds, and start a Cronulla style SMS campaign five days before the rally," the poster identified as "Awake at last" wrote.

"Hopefully by the time the rally starts the media will have everyone thinking Adolf Hitler is coming to Sydney."

The threads also encourage users to consult a manual entitled How to Combat the Political Police.

An electronic newsletter distributed by the far-right Australia First Party employs the tactics, promising a rally near Cronulla and in Camden but refusing to disclose the exact location until the morning of January 26.

One meeting will be held in "a club in the Sutherland Shire" and be addressed by convicted race-hate criminal Jim Saleam.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23028463-2,00.html

:( i'm scared, thought white nationalists only exist in that stormfront forum

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I'm da semi-literate man in da OP.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
The amount of WN types in Newcastle is disturbing, Stormfront tells us they hold monthly BBQs, probably to whinge about all the Africans that now live here.

This Rhys McLean cunt is a 19 year old who works for Belmont McDonalds (or did, can't tell) and organises for the Newcastle branch of the "Australia First" party, http://www.freewebs.com/afnewcastle/index.html
Serious political parties use freewebs.

Apparently this media exposure made him absolutely shit himself and he quit Stormfront and had all his posts deleted, much to my disappointment. He was AustralianEuro on Stormfront, and "thought the better of political involvement" to quote the moderator who announced his departure.

Nonetheless, here's a picture of him, I'll chuck in his myspace for good fun too,

and here's a picture of his fat pig of a partner

Clearly members of a superior race :D

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

How can a white supremacist work at McDonalds and think he's superior to every non-white race.

lmao

Probably holds a grudge from when a non-whitey told him the chips tasted like arse. Go post on Stormfront about it.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
The amount of WN types in Newcastle is disturbing, Stormfront tells us they hold monthly BBQs, probably to whinge about all the Africans that now live here.

This Rhys McLean cunt is a 19 year old who works for Belmont McDonalds (or did, can't tell) and organises for the Newcastle branch of the "Australia First" party, http://www.freewebs.com/afnewcastle/index.html
Serious political parties use freewebs.

Apparently this media exposure made him absolutely shit himself and he quit Stormfront and had all his posts deleted, much to my disappointment. He was AustralianEuro on Stormfront, and "thought the better of political involvement" to quote the moderator who announced his departure.

Nonetheless, here's a picture of him, I'll chuck in his myspace for good fun too,

and here's a picture of his fat pig of a partner

Clearly members of a superior race :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

K

katie_tully

stormfront are a bunch of nancies anyway
you spend the first month on probation, and if you even hint at saying something one of them might disagree with, you're banned for life.

fucking retards

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
you spend the first month on probation, and if you even hint at saying something one of them might disagree with, you're banned for life.

fucking retards
Wow, white supremacists can't take opinions contrary to their pinhole of a worldview such as those grounded in "reality"

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Last edited:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
The Thread on this Article at Stormfront (Warning: links to Stormfront)

If you don't want to view it here's a choice quote:

"awake at last" said:
Yes this piece of distorted, biased and editorialised scribbling did appear as a news article in the Murdoch owned Daily Telegraph. What can you expect from a Zionist Jew reporter working for an ultra-Zionist Jew owned newspaper?
:D

nr790

HSC
while visiting there website i was amazed at their ignorance truly he fact that in the 21st century thewe have such ignorant follis and hugely misguided people makes me sad

or in other words fuck of you fucking twats :spam:

Magicana

HSC
katie_tully said:

fucking retards
Really? That should explain the people who are against everything StormFront stands for and have been there for months.

K

katie_tully

Magicana said:
Really? That should explain the people who are against everything StormFront stands for and have been there for months.
Whatever man, I've circled the forums like a shark and you guys buckle at the first hint of dissent.

Magicana

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
So what do you think about your mate Rhys, been to any barbecues lately? :D
No I havent, actually, but I know some who have gone. All I can say is if that really is his girlfriend, he needs a closer look at himself.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
oh wow a live specimen

hey so how come the Jews can be clever enough to run the world but also be ruining it at the same time?
Shut up, your post makes too much sense.

Magicana

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
oh wow a live specimen

hey so how come the Jews can be clever enough to run the world but also be ruining it at the same time?
TBH I dont care about the Jews. I personally think StormFront spends too much time critiquing the Jews which in turn allows the media to brand us "Brainless racists" without actually examining any other views that we hold.

Thats my own personal response to your question. I don't like the constant focus on them, and I don't like the scapegoating (They caused 9/11, Gulf of Tonkin, Vietnam, WW2, WW1, Franco-Prussian, Waterloo, etc). The effect of the Israeli lobby on American foreign policy is more to do with money than "ZOG".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)