Greenpeace rocks (1 Viewer)

flappinghippo

HSC
Hi! I'm from Greenpeace!

I love nature. Do you love nature?

I bet, before you answer that, I love nature more than you. Because to love nature, these are the rules:

Do not cut down trees, do not kill, eat, or touch animals. Do not dump waste – recycle. Do not burn energy, or even better, do not use energy. Do not modify, change or alter anything anywhere because you are HURTING the planet.

If you don't accept this please go die somewhere, preferably in a compost bin, nature-hater. And take your planet-raping buddies with you.

But if you do, congratulations! You are now a responsible, ethical, moral human being! Woo!

Now if only everybody were like us.. Wait! that's it, that's the only way we're gonna save the planet! How noble of us.

Can someone take this further?

Smithereens

HSC
You've just used energy to type this shit up.

Now go die in a compost bin, you nature-hater.

flappinghippo

HSC
Ashmobs said:
Ive decided to become a capitalist pig just to spite you, Im going to turn my air con up as strong as it can go and flick my hair in the artificial breeze, then im going to go out and leave the air con running and buy a fur coat, and stroke it, then ask for extra plastic bags and packaging and tissue paper, then im going to wear my fur coat to go visit and cuddle Howard and just tell him how swell he is, then im goin to drive my big beast of a car around and sit at traffic lights for longer tha...

Your right, too much, correct grammar and paragraphing are also bad for the environment because its just not how nature intended Earth needs poets not capitalist pigs

Smithereens

HSC
Technically, you've just made two more posts meaning that you now have to plant eight more trees according to your initial calculation.

Smithereens

HSC
I think you should add plants to your "not to kill, eat or touch" list. After all, they are living things.

And shame on you on using those fliers. You've just used a product of a tree, and in the process of it, it has released CO2 emissions you delusional prick.

/threadfail.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
Greenpeace<333
small actions X many people = BIG change
If you do small things everyday and encourage many to do the same then changes will occur

ALSO....
today i bought a book entitled:
"change the world 9 to 5"

i encourage all to purchase it and apply the actions :)

K

katie_tully

Greenpeace<333
small actions X many people = BIG change
If you do small things everyday and encourage many to do the same then changes will occur

ALSO....
today i bought a book entitled:
"change the world 9 to 5"

i encourage all to purchase it and apply the actions
Today I bought a book how to flay the human body. :)

Oi, have Greenpeace run into any ships lately and caused any more fuel spills?

K

katie_tully

They're Japanese dude. Collectively (out of 120+ million) they have a national IQ of 8.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
Wow...you're so cynical lol jokes

And the fuel spill wasn't entirely the fault of greenpeace. The media, as always, blew the whole situation out of proportion thus resulting in somewhat flakey circumstantial evidence

K

katie_tully

And the fuel spill wasn't entirely the fault of greenpeace. The media, as always, blew the whole situation out of proportion thus resulting in somewhat flakey circumstantial evidence
Greenpeace boat runs into another boat. Fuel spills.

I don't know man, but as gay as the media is, it's pretty hard to falsify facts like that.
I'm only angry that whales don't have opposable thumbs, coz then they could have blown Greanpeace to pieces.

I like to call them Islamic Sperm Whales.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)