Sydney Sperm Shortage (1 Viewer)

~ari

is well hung
HSC
With demand for sperm growing rapidly - particularly from single Sydney women - clinics are importing vials from the US on a monthly basis.
"The demand is incredible and continually rising," said John Braine, from Fertility East in Bondi Junction.

The most surprising trend has been a 40 per cent rise in the number of single women seeking sperm donors.

"These are women, aged from 35 to 40, who are single, attractive career women, who cannot find a man to have a baby with," he said.

While Sydney's man-drought had compounded the problem, new laws giving children the right to know the identity of donor parents was a big factor in the decline in donor numbers. As a result, there are fewer than five registered sperm donors in NSW.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23077288-2,00.html

lol

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
5 registered donors?!

Shit, so we'll have hundreds of half-brothers and half-sisters running around sydney?

o_O

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
slidey - my thoughts exactly. better hope those donors have dominant genes so you can at least pick out your potential siblings and you know, avoid fucking them or something.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
donate sperm AZAMAKUMAR, then everyone would be brown in the future, like that SP episode.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
They need my cum? Where?
I've got rags of that shit. And to think I was giving it away for free.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
When I think about Ari I touch myself.
I honestly do.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Only 5? so if is started donating sperm i could ensure my genes live on, i could create...an empire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)