Jap teacher holds students at knifepoint...steals pants (1 Viewer)

HSC

Teacher held for threatening students

01/29/2008
THE ASAHI SHIMBUN Police arrested an elementary school teacher in Tokyo on Monday on suspicion of threatening a group of junior high school students at knifepoint and stealing their trousers and mobile phones.
Takayuki Yamamoto, 25, teaches sixth-graders at an elementary school in Hamura, western Tokyo, police said.
Police said Yamamoto has admitted to the allegations.
According to police, the incident took place at the grounds of an elementary school in Akishima, a city where Yamamoto lives, near Hamura, around 7:15 p.m. on Jan. 20.
Eight first-year male junior high school students were playing at the elementary school. Yamamoto approached them and started yelling, "Why are junior high school students (playing) in an elementary school?"
He then brandished a knife and took them to the eastern side of the school buildings where he ordered them to disrobe.
Police said Yamamoto took the trousers of six of the eight students along with their mobile phones and fled.
One of the students was slightly injured under his jaw when Yamamoto held the knife close to his throat.
After the incident, the teacher made prank calls to the homes of two of the students.
Police were able to track down Yamamoto because he dropped his glasses when he fled.
Yamamoto has not yet talked about the motive.
According to the Hamura city board of education, Yamamoto was employed as an elementary school teacher in April 2004. He has had no problems at the school until now.(IHT/Asahi: January 29,2008)
http://www.asahi.com/english/Herald-asahi/TKY200801290078.html

...what

kony

HSC
sounds like something out of a Pomo low-budget amateur film.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i thought there may have been an acceptable reason for the teacher's depanting of the students until i read:

the teacher made prank calls to the homes of two of the students.

Kyler-X

HSC
Sounds like a Japanese gameshow, collect as many pants as you can and win. :uhhuh:

flappinghippo

HSC
Dude, that country has so many fucking fucked up cases like that all the time.

My mother is Japanese, she told me that her mother (my grandmother) has mental illness in the family: Her nephew (my mother's cousin) came out of a psych hospital to his mother's front door, where he proceeded, in front of his mother, to douse himself in kerosine, light a match, and burn to death.

... reminds me of No Country For Old Men.

accolade

HSC
talk about bullying. those doods got their trousers rolled by a teacher - 'Your trousers.... bitches'

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
more than 60% of sick leave taken by japanese teachers is due to mental health issues thats like 4700 individual cases

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Of course there are a lot more odd-ball cases of events that make the world news from Japan. They have around 120 million people there right?

Reminds me of the story I was told by a Japanese friend about a school kid that was bullying another kid, all the while the kid being bullied waited out his time. A few weeks later, he managed to get the kid that was bullying him into a room by himself away from the other class mates and any teachers. Then he proceeded to stab the kid 24 times.

Yep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)