Sharia Courts in Britain (1 Viewer)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4749183.ece

Revealed: UK’s first official sharia courts

ISLAMIC law has been officially adopted in Britain, with sharia courts given powers to rule on Muslim civil cases.

The government has quietly sanctioned the powers for sharia judges to rule on cases ranging from divorce and financial disputes to those involving domestic violence.

Rulings issued by a network of five sharia courts are enforceable with the full power of the judicial system, through the county courts or High Court.

Previously, the rulings of sharia courts in Britain could not be enforced, and depended on voluntary compliance among Muslims.
cue 20 pages :D

banco55

HSC
They should amend the law to close the loophole. If they want to live under Sharia law don't live in a common law country! Emigrate to one of the third world shitholes where sharia law holds sway.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
Muslims should be able opt out of being tried under Sharia law, or something.

EDIT: What is pat condell's views?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
suck shit UK. LOL

anyways, i dont see this happening here, too many close minded camden redneck. but its a good thing LOL

BNP is probably cheering in the background. even more britsh people will be voting for them...and i wouldn't blame them either.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Submit to Allah before it's too late. Join your mother country or you will be crushed by Mohammed and His followers from within. The hordes of minions you are letting into your country now will usurp your leader. Prase Allah, the Greatest.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
sigh...

these are arbitration tribunals... they are basically like judge judy...

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
chicky_pie said:
LOL at the UK.

Now watch the Brits flock to Australia, because we're still a whiter nation than them :D
my old neighbors were Brits, fucking racism wankers they were.

X

xeuyrawp

Edit: Okay I just saw Chadd's post :eek: - like he said, it's some sort of tribunal. If we wanted to, we could probably set up some bos tribunal and stick it on TV, and it would have the same legal authority as this Shariah court.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zionist

HSC
Thank God those muslim terrorists in melbourne are found guilty. In the UK they cant even convict terrorists with much more convincing eidence, even after they were caught red handed with explosives in their baggage.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
chicky_pie said:
You'll soon have more British neighbours once they start flocking here. :eek:
the thing is, Aussies arnt really anti-pak....however, in the UK, pakis are fucked up like the lebos in Australia. they will just bring their anti -paki agneda to australia and infiltrate the gullible minds on the bogans here.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Zionist said:
Thank God those muslim terrorists in melbourne are found guilty. In the UK they cant even convict terrorists with much more convincing eidence, even after they were caught red handed with explosives in their baggage.
lol. is this Aryan beauty?

nikolas

HSC
Optophobia said:
This totally provokes fear and insecurity in my mind. What might happen to the cosey and strong Australian law foundation, if this happened in England! :( England being the mother country and all. Now all i have to do is find a way to blame 'Communists'.
umm, umm well it involves...um treating the Sharia court equally, with the Normal courts...so yeh

Garygaz

HSC
This defeats the whole point of a secular state where religion doesn't effect law

FUCK

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Garygaz said:
This defeats the whole point of a secular state where religion doesn't effect law

FUCK
Islam is taking over the world. we will conquer Europe and the free world and you will be our slave. you will bow down to the oh so glory Allah. deal with it. ;) :p

nikolas

HSC
ForgetReality said:
Can someone please explain to me why this is a big deal?
You mean other than a set of homophobic, anti-freedom of speech, sexist laws getting some sort of legal recognition?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)