^ as the titles states. damn, i hate green voters

Discuss.

Last edited:

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
johnnydepp said:
^ as the titles states. damn, i hate green voters
I vote for the greens sometimes, they're far from airy fairy hippies if you look at their policies. Which you don't, because you're actually an uninformed moron.

johnnydepp

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Yes I do, and I will leave this country if they ever form government.
QUICK! everyone vote greens!

Last edited:

poWerdrY

HSC
i think greenies should go chain themselves to trees...forever

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Left wing radicals - had nothing but negative experiences from their supporters during the 2007 Federal election.

On election day I got on quite well with the Labor people handing out how-to-vote cards though I found the Greens to be extremely rude.

I was told by one such radical that I should be taken out and shot for my political views. Needless to say I put a guilt trip on him though I don't think he had a heart so it didn't bother him. :(

Mothers

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
Left wing radicals - had nothing but negative experiences from their supporters during the 2007 Federal election.

On election day I got on quite well with the Labor people handing out how-to-vote cards though I found the Greens to be extremely rude.

I was told by one such radical that I should be taken out and shot for my political views. Needless to say I put a guilt trip on him though I don't think he had a heart so it didn't bother him. :(
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what scums. I went with my dad to the local elections last year and there sat Mamdoub Habib the scumbag because he was running for local council. That prick was sitting there in a VERY tight t-shirt (his man boobs were fucking disgusting) and aviator sunglasses. The guy started to abuse my dad because my dad was talking with some other candidates so I slapped those fucking glasses off his face. I think he was angry because my dad being Arab obviously had to support his scumbag campaign.

EDIT: I've removed some profanities.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
i love the greens. :)
As a Catholic I thought you would be more inclined to support the Liberal Party. When it comes to issues of homosexual marriage, abortion, euthenasia, RU-486 the Liberal Party was the strongest and received the preference vote for the Christian Democrat Party or whatever it was called...

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
greens are not that bad. They are a bit in your face. I wouldn't mind voting for them if they changed some of their foreign policy views.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
chicky_pie said:
Yes I do, and I will leave this country if they ever form government.
I'm tipping we'll see a Greens minister soon. Will definately happen eventually, maybe even this month.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Rafy said:
I'm tipping we'll see a Greens minister soon. Will definately happen eventually, maybe even this month.
lol you can't spell definitely

HSC
Yes i hate them, mostly as they gave preference to Labor, but also because of their stance that whatever we do now is never enough :mad1:

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
I voted Greens.

I'll vote Greens again, too. They're a good third power, and they have some decent policies (way more decent ones than kookie ones).

They're sort of coming to assume the position the Democrats used to - keeping the bastards honest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)