US marine knocked out in kings cross (1 Viewer)

Philzor

HSC
Witnesses sought over U.S. Marine assault - Kings Cross

Monday, 13 Oct 2008 03:12pm

Police are appealing for witnesses after the serious assault of a United States Marine at Kings Cross at the weekend.

Around 2am yesterday, the 23-year-old corporal, on shore leave from the visiting U.S.S. Peleliu, ventured onto the roadway at the intersection of Roslyn Street and Barncleuth Lane.

He blocked the path of a medium-sized sedan, possibly a Mitsubishi Magna, prompting the driver to sound the car horn.

The serviceman was ushered off the road by a passer-by.

Police allege a passenger in the car then got out and, without provocation, punched the Marine in the face, causing him to fall heavily to the ground and hit his head.

The victim is in a serious but stable condition in St Vincents Hospital with a fractured skull and other head injuries.

Detectives from Kings Cross Local Area Command are leading the investigation into the assault.

Anyone with information about the incident is urged to contact Kings Cross Police on (02) 8356 0099 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

hah, what a mad cunt, that magna driver..

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i bet it was some lebo fuckwits. So someone walks in front of your car, no reason to cause the guy head trauma.

Philzor

HSC
maybe he said shit, talk shit get hit.....

but sif the guy was alone im sure his navy buddies would have punched on

MissSarajevo

HSC
what a sad day and incident for australia, treating our guest and heroes like that :(

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I bet you he was some cocky american dude, like all yeah man
I can do whatever the fuck i want in this place, and got chopped for it.

ZiggyLover

HSC
I remember in the days leading to WYD in the city this American dude said to the rest of his group
"Hey fellas look it's a red light, lets cross"
and they did.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
nishan--- said:
i admit it ok, it was me

i had just finished doing my gangster stuff like stabbings and rapings and this fucking retard blocked my car, wat am i meant to do juts walk away like a woman? i fucking bashed the shit out of him like the gangster i am

that motherfucker got fucken owned like a gook
I do get angry when someone crosses the road (not a pedestrian crossing) and tends to go very slowly as he owns the road. But to get out and bash him..Come on, that's pretty sad. The guy prob gave him a bad look....oh fuckkk it was lebs!

Azurie

HSC
wrxsti said:
I do get angry when someone crosses the road (not a pedestrian crossing) and tends to go very slowly as he owns the road. But to get out and bash him..Come on, that's pretty sad. The guy prob gave him a bad look....oh fuckkk it was lebs!
Lebs are the worst for holding up traffic, like they will literally stop their car, to speak to their cousin in the opposing car, or cousin on the street, Wallah I have seen this many times, 1st hand experince

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
Azurie said:
Lebs are the worst for holding up traffic, like they will literally stop their car, to speak to their cousin in the opposing car, or cousin on the street, Wallah I have seen this many times, 1st hand experince
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)