911 conspiracy theories (1 Viewer)

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
meh, some of them do make you think twice. especially when half the supposedly suicide hijackers were found alive on the other side of the world. however, inconsistencies aside, its fair to say they are not true.

however, in the case of the pentagon attack and after watching the released footage it does cause one to think thrice.
watch this footage and make up your own mind.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=paWiZ2Y8fRg&feature=related

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
slickstar_01 said:
meh, some of them do make you think twice. especially when half the supposedly suicide hijackers were found alive on the other side of the world. however, inconsistencies aside, its fair to say they are not true.

however, in the case of the pentagon attack and after watching the released footage it does cause one to think thrice.
watch this footage and make up your own mind.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=paWiZ2Y8fRg&feature=related
BBJ, as engineers i cant imagine a 747 would be able to take down such highscale skyscrapers. Which reinforces the possiblity that it could have been a controlled demolishion. Although no one did recall hearing explosions (you would imagine explosives attached to columns in the building) which could mean that the intense flames brought down the building as the planes were fulled to capacity with petrol. Oh fuck we are only second year engineering students!

Although theres a theory that the US Government was behind the attack to manipulate the US Nation that it was the 'arab's' who actually committed these crimes which will lay the foundation for George Bush to declare War against Iraq and................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................steal their OIL :D

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
awesome, here come the left wing conspiracy theorists! : D

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
breaking said:
awesome, here come the left wing conspiracy theorists! : D
stfu or ill smash you in the fucking face. srsly, ill crack you. now either you add something consecutive to the thread or fuck off.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
slickstar_01 said:
stfu or ill smash you in the fucking face. srsly, ill crack you. now either you add something consecutive to the thread or fuck off.
what, something like "oMG BUsH diD 911 LoLZ"?

um, dickhead!

Roga

HSC
wrxsti said:
BBJ, as engineers i cant imagine a 747 would be able to take down such highscale skyscrapers. Which reinforces the possiblity that it could have been a controlled demolishion. Although no one did recall hearing explosions (you would imagine explosives attached to columns in the building) which could mean that the intense flames brought down the building as the planes were fulled to capacity with petrol. Oh fuck we are only second year engineering students!

Although theres a theory that the US Government was behind the attack to manipulate the US Nation that it was the 'arab's' who actually committed these crimes which will lay the foundation for George Bush to declare War against Iraq and................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................steal their OIL :D
I don't think the plan was a 747

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
The conspiracy was that a group of islamic fundamentalists conspired to kill American citizens and succeeded.

If you actually think it's a controlled demolition you're a fucking moron. Particularly the retard who claims as an 'engineer' it's hard for him to understand how a building got taken down by a motherfucking 747. You're obviously failing most of your courses, aren't you?

That "hijackers still being alive" story was bullshit, but I used to think it was true. It turned out it was just a simple case of people with the same names being alive in Saudi Arabia.

There is no conspiracy and you're a retard if you think there is.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
EDIT: wow who would have thought it Muslims trying to discredit the fact that MUSLIMS killed people on 9/11

GG you transparent pieces of shit, I hope you dogs are shot like the filth you are

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Captain Hero said:
The conspiracy was that a group of islamic fundamentalists conspired to kill American citizens and succeeded.

If you actually think it's a controlled demolition you're a fucking moron. Particularly the retard who claims as an 'engineer' it's hard for him to understand how a building got taken down by a motherfucking 747. You're obviously failing most of your courses, aren't you?

That "hijackers still being alive" story was bullshit, but I used to think it was true. It turned out it was just a simple case of people with the same names being alive in Saudi Arabia.

There is no conspiracy and you're a retard if you think there is.
lol another fuckhead who believes everything his mother tells him. You still believe your mum when your getting bullied at school that you should tell a teacher and it will be the end of it. Grow your own fucken brain and perceptions! you internet retard!

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
firstly, im not going to advocate or push forward any theories whatsoever. however, anyone who believes the 911 truth movement or the US government at face value should be shot dead. period.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Captain Hero said:
EDIT: wow who would have thought it Muslims trying to discredit the fact that MUSLIMS killed people on 9/11

GG you transparent pieces of shit, I hope you dogs are shot like the filth you are
your soo cool, when i grow up i want to be just like you, a sad little boy that sits behind his computer, wearing his broken glasses and posting ridiculous religious attacks.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/7006/OKC-index.html

those fucken bastards!!!! who would have thought it, Christians trying to discredit the fact that christians killed people on April 19, 1995. Go rape a pig, it'll be an honour act for your family!

HalcyonSky

HSC
wrxsti said:
lol another fuckhead who believes everything his mother tells him. You still believe your mum when your getting bullied at school that you should tell a teacher and it will be the end of it. Grow your own fucken brain and perceptions! you internet retard!
hahah you got to be trolling yeah?

Seen you're a structural genius with an insightful view into the governments classified operations, what do you think happened with 9/11?

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
slickstar_01 said:
firstly, im not going to advocate or push forward any theories whatsoever. however, anyone who believes the 911 truth movement or the US government at face value should be shot dead. period.
Btw i said it was a theory, not a fucken theory that i support or came up with. If i had a chance i will hang those bastards myself!

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
hahah you got to be trolling yeah?

Seen you're a structural genius with an insightful view into the governments classified operations, what do you think happened with 9/11?
I believe it was muslim extremists, heres a muslims that believes it!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
wrxsti said:
your soo cool, when i grow up i want to be just like you, a sad little boy that sits behind his computer, wearing his broken glasses and posting ridiculous religious attacks.
HAY AWESOME RETORT MAN COOL :cool::cool::cool::cool:v:cool::cool: :cool:vcool::cool::cool:vv:cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool:v:cool:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
wrxsti said:
I believe it was muslim extremists, heres a muslims that believes it!
wait what so why discredit nolans poastings if you agree that it was muslims

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
breaking said:
wait what so why discredit nolans poastings if you agree that it was muslims
ill try to decipher your post, BUT OMFG its a bloody internet forum '911 conspiracy theories', i was meanly mentioning a few ive heard about on tv/internet/(face to face convo's)

Im 99% sure it was muslim extremists (although muslims commiting acts like those arent really considered muslims IMO), and 1% floating in the conspiracy bubble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)