kid with gun (1 Viewer)

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
What do you think of that kid's attempt to get a gun licence. You know that boy who accidently shot his brother a few years ago.

I reckon they ought to let him apply for a licence, he still has to prove he can adequately handle the weapon. And besides he was only playing, and is below the age of criminal responsibilty.

Just want to know what you all think?

^___^
HSC
well..ppl less than 21yrs of age should get a licence...just on the safe side..

but frankly..ppl dun follow rules..

just look at the mass killings of school kids in US..apparently one kids stole the guns off his father...its hard to have a standard rule for ppl to follow..cos guns are so easy to carry and buy in differnt places

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
That kid seemed like a dumb little shit. I bet his dad made him go get it. What's the point of getting a licence to NOT use a gun?

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
He doesn't intend to use a gun, that doesn't mean he won't have to. Living where he does he has to worry about snakes and wild dogs and the occasional mad cow (insane). Also the humane thing to do to most injured animals is a lead pinicillin cause the vet usually can't save them.
He will probably have to use one once in his life at least. Better safe than sorry

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
kids under 21 shouldnt b able to have a gun... 1 it just means more violence
2... if something happends and they go to court for it.. they will just say that they are too young to know right from wrong.. the law stinks these days... u can get away with ne thing... eg.. people are suing macas for being overweight!.. thats rediculous

unless of course the kid is at a reasonable age and lives on a farm or something

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
kids under 21 shouldnt b able to have a gun... 1 it just means more violence
If he doesn't get the license, theres nothing stopping him using a gun anyway. The arms industry is one of the most profitable, as long as there is an illegal arms market, people will buy guns.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
what are u saying.. lil kids go buy guns from the black market??

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SKA
what are u saying.. lil kids go buy guns from the black market??
No but it doesnt mean that they wont have access to guns. Parents who own guns etc, the children who want to will always find away around it.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
tru... thats like drugs....
they should just make it legal evry1 gonna use them ne way

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SKA
Why make drugs legal, for tax revune? They are not going to be held responsible for the deaths of many. As long as they are illegal less people will use them or try them and if they dont try them they cant get addicted.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by SKA

Hahahaha. What a great solution! Lets make guns legal to everyone (oh and drugs) and make the world a better place!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Hahahaha. What a great solution! Lets make guns legal to everyone (oh and drugs) and make the world a better place!
lmao!!

i spose xayma has a point about less people using them

yeh well hmm atleast there aint as many firearms in australia as other countries... gotta give the govt credit for sumthing!?

Rorix

HSC
IMO Australia should have concealed weapon licences.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by ...
just look at the mass killings of school kids in US..apparently one kids stole the guns off his father...its hard to have a standard rule for ppl to follow..cos guns are so easy to carry and buy in differnt places
And a little boy who took a gun to school for show and tell in the US and shot one of this classmates.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by = Jennifer =
little boy today for show and tell i would like to show you my gun

class ooooOOOOooOOOo aaaaaAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaah

BANG BANG:uhoh:

lol
not quite... who knows maybe 1 day the problem will get really big

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by ...
i guess in the end, it comes down to parents...
thats not really necessarily true.. i mean i look at everything my parents have taught me compared to what i do
eg. my parents have this thing how omg if ne 1 curses then they are evil people, bad, criminals rahrahrah
i curse all the time around my friends.... its just the friends u make... trust me.

have u ever seen the movie, "barber shop??"
its an ice cube movie.. n there is a particular scene in the movie: these guys had stolen an atm and it was on the radio, the mother was listening to the radio whilst they were in the bedroom trying to open this atm.... the mother hears the announcement about the missing atm n goes "thats coz some people dont know how to raise their kids!"

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by ...
i guess in the end, it comes down to parents...
What, whether they buy the child a gun or not?

Guns are dangerous weapons, this fact seems to elude most of you. Gun license or no gun license, they have the potential to cause injury and death and to put a gun into the hands of the child is just egging the situation on.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
What, whether they buy the child a gun or not?

Guns are dangerous weapons, this fact seems to elude most of you. Gun license or no gun license, they have the potential to cause injury and death and to put a gun into the hands of the child is just egging the situation on.

totally agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)