are you rich? if yes, you're automatically a liberal voter. (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
Nah because you get the urban progressive types whom could once upon a time be catergorised as "Australian Democrats."

HSC
i was told im a rich spoiled liberal brat for not wanting to vote labor at the next election.

Obviously its a stereotype because my family are not rich.

hence the thread.

Lentern

HSC
Turns out you want to keep the money you've earned instead of having it stolen from you to be wasted.

Oh no!
I thought it means you want to feather your own nest whilst single mothers working two jobs walk the last six blocks home so that she can afford her childs glasses.

Lentern

HSC
I don't give a fuck about the single mother.

I don't give a fuck about anyone but myself and that's my right as a human being. I work hard for my money so what means some stupid cunt who can't use a condom deserves a subsidy?

That's right, nothing?

People aren't equal, people are smarter than others, more talented in other fields. Lefties always want to level the playing field and it doesn't work like that.
And so society will be until under a glorious leader the working class will organise themselves, throw you from you castle, burn your standards and start a new society from the grassroots, a greater society where everyone man works together for the benefit of his comrade, forming a glorious state where we all move forward together as one, sustainably and morally. We will spread word of our glorious revolution and all around the world our glorious new philosophy will supplant the evils of the capitalist menace and comrade by the time we start to falter ever so slightly the grand design will have spread to every corner of the world and will pull us back into line and so the permanent revolution will continue forever and ever.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Lentern starts out reasonable and compassionate, 'left' if you will, but then he completely mocks his own views to avoid scrutiny

Lentern

HSC
Lentern starts out reasonable and compassionate, 'left' if you will, but then he completely mocks his own views to avoid scrutiny
You know whay my views are? Pray tell what are they I'd love to know. I thought I was just a confused empty shell It would be a great comfort to know I actually believe in something.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
True. It reminds me of the Wikipedia entry for the Tory party:

There are three main political traditions within the modern Conservative Party, each of which offer a slightly different take on the party's core value - that altruism is wishful thinking, and self-interest the natural and inevitable human condition.
Excuse me if I find that mindset fundamentally repulsive. Although I doubt I'm in any sort of minority among both Australians and Brits.

Pity Britain's Labour party is so shit (akin to the end of Howard's reign) that they now need to vote in the Tories as protest regardless.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Those that denounce evil and seek to replace them will inevitably become them.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
People vote labor to make better glorious nation of Australistan. Australia has superior iron ore to neighbour country.

kokodamonkey

HSC
People vote labor because they are too dilusional of the faith they offer them

Lentern

HSC
I've yet to see Labor really do anything of worth for the average 'working folk'.
Medibank? Family allowance? Family allowance supplement? Enterprise bargaining? Minimum wage increases?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)