"The Fatter Wog said to the Skinnier Wog..." (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
yeah i saw the gun it was like a glock 9 it was awesome

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
that has to be a joke

"I wall call all my fully sick boys"

lol

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I feel like the biggest neckbeard enthusiast because instead of laughing I felt it was necessary to correct the fact that there is no such thing as a Glock 9, and the gun he was probably talking about is the Glock 20.
He might have been talking too fast and meant to say glock 19. imo glock 19 would be more likely
. Maybe he also had no idea what model it was, but knew it was a distinctive glock handgun and it looked like a 9mm, hence he just said glock 9. Now i feel like a redneck gun enthusiast....

That girl is hot as shit, her lack of political correctness is awesome, i want her to have my babby

buiwashere

HSC
^ LOL, eww bogan chicks

"The Fatter Wog said to the Skinnier Wog..."
sounds like a setup for a hilarious joke.

HAHA, ironic that THIS happened in Kings Cross and they were arguing about sleeping with somebody's cousin. I put two and two together and say that his cuz was fully sick brah.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
He might have been talking too fast and meant to say glock 19. imo glock 19 would be more likely
. Maybe he also had no idea what model it was, but knew it was a distinctive glock handgun and it looked like a 9mm, hence he just said glock 9. Now i feel like a redneck gun enthusiast....

That girl is hot as shit, her lack of political correctness is awesome, i want her to have my babby
You can tell the difference between a Glock Chambered in 9mm and one in .40 S&W just by looking at it?

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
^ LOL, eww bogan chicks

"The Fatter Wog said to the Skinnier Wog..."
sounds like a setup for a hilarious joke.

HAHA, ironic that THIS happened in Kings Cross and they were arguing about sleeping with somebody's cousin. I put two and two together and say that his cuz was fully sick brah.
no, that's not what irony is at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)