ITT: We atheists discuss and shoot down Wicca, Jediism but not Christianity (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Man fuck the jedi that force thing disobeys all laws of physics.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Make sure you answer the religion question correctly. The NZ Census bureau believe that the Jedi answer means "Response outside of scope" or "Answer understood, but will not be counted", whereas "satanism", "wican", "yoga" etc are valid answers. The sheer number of people who entered "Jedi" was a significant in the last census, approximately 20000 in NZ alone (indicative result given confidentially). I note there were more Jedi's than Assembly of God, or Jehovah's Witnesses.
lolololol.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
Oh fuck off, by using a clever arrangement of powerful magnets.

Levitation of the body through the power of the mind doesn't exist you clown.
Levitation is floating, right?

Humans float in space. They move around by the power of their minds. :shy:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Youre atheist KT? :(
I wouldve said agnostic tops

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Also i'm glad youve decided to shoot down all the other little tin-pot gods and idols - you folks are very good at it! But it's sensible to know your limits and treat Christ with at least a cautious respect

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Youre atheist KT? :(
I wouldve said agnostic tops
There's no real difference apart from wankers who claim there is a difference and want to appear to be all 'thoughtful'.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
The real difference is that whilst some agnostics consider that they just don't know whether there is a God, I flat out refuse to believe for one millisecond that there is a God and I flat out refuse to entertain the thought.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Really? If i'm honest with myself, I still feel a slithery dark feeling of doubt now and then. But there's nothing wrong with the occasional doubt - it's all in how you handle it. All men doubt and it breeds a creative tension that is the key to most good things in this life imo

Though I refuse to believe (for one millisecond) that you never feel a blade of light peeking thru, KT

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Really? If i'm honest with myself, I still feel a slithery dark feeling of doubt now and then. But there's nothing wrong with the occasional doubt - it's all in how you handle it. All men doubt and it breeds a creative tension that is the key to most good things in this life imo

Though I refuse to believe (for one millisecond) that you never feel a blade of light peeking thru, KT
Never.

I used to when I was younger and was having a bad day and I'd be like what if. But to even contemplate the notion now makes me feel ridiculously retarded. Dude I don't even want to consider there to be a God because the idea of eternal life (apart from being a spasticated notion) terrifies me and I do not want to live for eternity. At all.

Ever.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I'm shocked tbh

The concept of eternity cant stop you feeling a truth beyond yourself dude. At any rate, earthly concepts of time and space would harldy apply. If anything, it's a release from time as we know it, not an imprisonment within it. The question is whether you live or die

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)