what proof is there that god exists? (1 Viewer)

Riot09

HSC
sel-explanatory,im currently a non-believer.so enlighten me with your'e insight,any way you can and persuade me with near unconditional certainty that any kind of "god" exists and what does this mean for my life.

provide evidence for youre statements.and only support youre argument and don't comment or rebuff other thoeries or idea' s i want youre knowledge and none of this this is wrong therefore i am right such "abiogenisis is unexplainable therefore god exists.you get the idea.

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
theres already a 900+ page thread on this, why the fuck would you make a new one ?

Riot09

HSC
provide reasons with youre statements please."the bible because x and y"
and the miracle of life becuase x and y.however the miracle of life can be reduced to deduced to as a result of chance and the fact that he havent found any extraterritrial life yet.so please provide reasons with youre statements.thank you.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
well because the bible exists
and cos the miracle of lfy is so complex and amazing

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
There's nothing, tbh.

Other than turtles all the way down

HSC
Uni Grad
After billions of years and constant reactions of elements and shit, it's hard to think life wouldnt happen to occur somewhere.

Riot09

HSC
theres already a 900+ page thread on this, why the fuck would you make a new one ?
the other one is a means to an end while this thread is the end.it cuts the middle man.of rebuffing and arguing.

if no one can provide a rationale reason that "god" exists than therefore we can safely conclude that he doesn't.

personally i find that god is a "feeling" rather than an intellectual belief.it just makes people feel good thats all.And there's always a choice between using your'e reason or youre emotions.i find that resons are mentally benefitial while emotions are physically benefitial.thats my philosophy anyway.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
the other one is a means to an end while this thread is the end.it cuts the middle man.of rebuffing and arguing.

if no one can provide a rationale reason that "god" exists than therefore we can safely conclude that he doesn't.

personally i find that god is a "feeling" rather than an intellectual belief.it just makes people feel good thats all.And there's always a choice between using your'e reason or youre emotions.i find that resons are mentally benefitial while emotions are physically benefitial.thats my philosophy anyway.
your ignorance baffles me.

what is the point of asking for evidence when you are obviously so ready to dismiss it (without reason), and if you DO dismiss it WITH reason, then you might as well be 'arguing' it and refer to the Does God Exist? thread.

HSC
Uni Grad
There's no complete proof either side, these arguments are pretty much just a means to kill time and practice debate/trolling skillz imo.

00iCon

HSC
Using that logic, i could write a book outlining a new religion :D.

Then again Scientology shat all over that.
speaking of that, i know 2 guys who tried that. one was just for un, the other was a satanic reversal of every passage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)