Girl forced to change school beacouse of hair color! (1 Viewer)

Zaza101

HSC
YEAR 10 student Phylicity Ward has been banned from attending St Paul's High School, Booragul, because of her hair colour.

Phylicity, 14, said she was stunned and distressed after being told on the first day of term on Friday that she had broken school rules by dyeing her hair, and was not to come back until it was a more natural colour.

Maitland-Newcastle Diocese Catholic schools director Ray Collins confirmed the ruling yesterday.

"The student had been asked not to return to St Paul's until such time as she had changed hair colour," he said.

"The school rules are that hair colouring would be of a natural hair colour."
Full article

Seriously people need to lighten up.

HSC
It looks tacky anyway.

Not only has she broken school rules, she has broken fashion LAW.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
lol bogans

Yeah, Catholic Schools are really uptight about these things. In my school you couldn't have hair that went beyond the collar but you can't shave your head either and the only colour I think you can dye your hair is a natural colour.

bio_nut

HSC
That's generally the norm at private schools, she would have known the rules, is in the uniform code, they're usually strict with makeup too (at least the private schools I went to).

bio_nut

HSC
Also the title is wrong, the school is forcing no such thing, they may only suspend her if she doesn't change it, as soon as she dyes it a natural colour she can come back.

HSC
her parents should get the 'fuck out of my country' for naming a child 'Philicity'. Hate parents who alternate the spelling of names to 'add their own touch'. Philistines!

EDIT: i think the hair looks good though. Just gay school.
Yuck

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't really have anything against the hair either, just that it looks kinda emoey.
That said I wouldn't call it good, but each to his/her own.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
And this made news? My friend went to Bethany, and she was kicked out because she had streaks in her hair.
But, her hair is an awesome colour imo

Bethany also tried to ban make-up the year I left.

Last year it was shaving your head that got you kicked out. Don't be so superficial, principals!

HSC
And this made news? My friend went to Bethany, and she was kicked out because she had streaks in her hair.

Last year it was shaving your head that got you kicked out. Don't be so superficial, principals!
What about if it was for the world's greatest shave?

HSC
Also, have journalists seriously run out of things to report on?

This is Dolly confessions material or fodder for Today Tonight.

HSC
back in primary school, if we ever turned up to school with an "unacceptable" haircut, we'd be sent to the barber down the road to have our hair shaved completely off (size 2 all over)

HSC
"I am forbidden from returning to my school.
"At this stage of my life, I do not need such nonsense that is so distressing and disruptive.
"My hair colour is nothing unusual.
"In fact if you were to walk around any shopping centre you would find that it is one of the most requested hair colours, thanks to the block buster movie Twilight."
omg twitard alert

showy

HSC
This is totally normal.

My school has make-up and nail polish remover in the office.

Obviously nothing more exciting to report on.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
This is totally normal.

My school has make-up and nail polish remover in the office.

Obviously nothing more exciting to report on.
lol, our school has razors and shaving cream if you get a little bit of facial hair.

The razors are horrible.

lizzay2348

HSC
St Paul's is a total derro bogan school in a derro bogan suburb anyway. Weird hair colours are to be expected.

lizzay2348

HSC

I went to Bethany too... and I had like a shitload of random hair colours, lol.
Friend's name lah?

ac91

HSC
lol bogans

Yeah, Catholic Schools are really uptight about these things. In my school you couldn't have hair that went beyond the collar but you can't shave your head either and the only colour I think you can dye your hair is a natural colour.

Does this mean you can't have long hair!!!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)