Fuck off we're full. Immigrants taking true blue Aussie houses (1 Viewer)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
AUSTRALIAN families are being priced out of the property market by record numbers of highly paid skilled workers arriving from overseas. Research by The Sunday Telegraph has revealed for the first time how skilled immigrants - predominantly from Britain, India and China - are forcing house prices to some of the highest levels in the world when compared with average incomes.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-property-market/story-e6frewt0-1225820390894

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
AUSTRALIAN families are being priced out of the property market by record numbers of highly paid skilled workers arriving from overseas. Research by The Sunday Telegraph has revealed for the first time how skilled immigrants - predominantly from Britain, India and China - are forcing house prices to some of the highest levels in the world when compared with average incomes.

Wealthy migrants pricing locals out of Sydney property market | The Daily Telegraph
Wealthy migrants force Aussies out of housing market - Stormfront

Calculon

HSC
N/A
What? Stormfront is a great forum

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
Chris Merrett ya know, sometimes the sheer stupidity of the pro-immigration(anti white self loathing white guiltists) leaves me shaking my head,,,once again I reapeat>>>We are not a group that opposes immigration FULL STOP neccesarily, generally we acknowledge that some level of immigration is neccesary from an economic standpoint, ...what we're questioning here, in reality, is the source of our migrant pool and feel we could be more selective and realistic in our assimilation goals by drawing our migrant pool from more compatible(ie:western) cultures,,,,not hard to understand really,,,,

lololol

Last edited:

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Don't cry like a child. My family earned our house.

hosay

HSC
N/A
Don't cry like a child. My family earned our house.
+1
They have every right to buy whatever they want from whatever they earn. They get payed above average cause they spent time at university, got their degrees and give an 'above average' contribution to the economy.

this is really no one's fault, the government turns to skilled immigration when demands are not being met within the country.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
dude thats a norwegian flag isnt it
what are you talking about

you are one of us

Omar-Comin

HSC
N/A
well it's the white aussie bogans fault for not succeeding in university and not getting a high paying job. These sort of feral cobber bluey convict types don't deserve our sympathy, even if their parents were middle class, they are going to be the lowest class in the New Australia (i..e not 'white' Australia) over the next few decades.

hosay

HSC
N/A
well it's the white aussie bogans fault for not succeeding in university and not getting a high paying job. These sort of feral cobber bluey convict types don't deserve our sympathy, even if their parents were middle class, they are going to be the lowest class in the New Australia (i..e not 'white' Australia) over the next few decades.
exactly, you've hit the nail on the head with a sledgehammer

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
well it's the white aussie bogans fault for not succeeding in university and not getting a high paying job. These sort of feral cobber bluey convict types don't deserve our sympathy, even if their parents were middle class, they are going to be the lowest class in the new australia (i..e not 'white' australia) over the next few decades.
hahahahahahahahaha

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
disagree

whites still have high education levels.

its the abos and islanders that are going to be the lowest class for quite some time to come

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah but the muzzies value education kind of

asians value it too much which is why they have such disgusting cultures

Calculon

HSC
N/A
mussies value jihad and creationism and suicide bombers, that's it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)