9/11 Defence of the Muslims (1 Viewer)

luv2luvurmama

HSC
Well ive been seeing alot of hate of islamcists, BUT ive just figured out what really happened in 9/11, it wasent a terrorist attacks by the muslims!

My uncle, Mustafa, was eating his Kebab and said to me, i tell you what really happened in september 11, and i said sure. And now begins our story of enlightenment:

"One Day, three pilots yusuf, omar, and khalid were just simply doing their jobs, flying around. They were all so happy, listening to Arabic songs, smiling and dancing. Then suddenly, two Evil buildings! appeared out of nowhere, and BOOOOM! poor yusuf and omar lost their lives :(.

RIP Poor yusuf and omar.

Luckily though the legendary Khalid survived! what amazement! Khalid suddenly stopped listening to arabic songs and stopped dancing and started concentrating! as he realised, the evil noob buildings of America's was out to get him! But he felt hungry so he started eating a kebab.

Khalid was happy he thought he had survived, but suddenly, some gay pentagon shaped noob used magnetic fields to push poor khalid and his plane down! and poor Khalid crashed and lost his life!! :'(

So people, we shouldnt be hating on muslims, we should be hating on evil american buildings.

Sadiah

HSC
There's a dramatic change in the content from the intial post and the post above.

Where did your uncle Mustafa get his story from?

luv2luvurmama

HSC
There's a dramatic change in the content from the intial post and the post above.

Where did your uncle Mustafa get his story from?
LOL, good old Uncle Mustafa. Uhm.. he got this story from Khalids, son

Bereie

HSC
cause being religious is like being insane how can they believe such stupid shit

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
That's not funny at all. It's so mean to describe this tragedy in a humorous way.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Well ive been seeing alot of hate of islamcists, BUT ive just figured out what really happened in 9/11, it wasent a terrorist attacks by the muslims!

My uncle, Mustafa, was eating his Kebab and said to me, i tell you what really happened in september 11, and i said sure. And now begins our story of enlightenment:

"One Day, three pilots yusuf, omar, and khalid were just simply doing their jobs, flying around. They were all so happy, listening to Arabic songs, smiling and dancing. Then suddenly, two Evil buildings! appeared out of nowhere, and BOOOOM! poor yusuf and omar lost their lives :(.

RIP Poor yusuf and omar.

Luckily though the legendary Khalid survived! what amazement! Khalid suddenly stopped listening to arabic songs and stopped dancing and started concentrating! as he realised, the evil noob buildings of America's was out to get him! But he felt hungry so he started eating a kebab.

Khalid was happy he thought he had survived, but suddenly, some gay pentagon shaped noob used magnetic fields to push poor khalid and his plane down! and poor Khalid crashed and lost his life!! :'(

So people, we shouldnt be hating on muslims, we should be hating on evil american buildings.
well those buildings are where evil corporations were situated...american business causes far more damage than those 4 planes did that day

luv2luvurmama

HSC
well those buildings are where evil corporations were situated...american business causes far more damage than those 4 planes did that day
YEA!!! Thats what i meant, The buildings causing the planes to fall down are a metaphoric representation of their evilness!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)