No more entry to unskilled bogan Indians (1 Viewer)

themonalisa

HSC
So the new immigration policy will accept doctors and professionals over people who want to learn hairdressing and cooking courses in those vets and tafes.

As an Indian myself I am glad that these bogan indian's visas will be put on the back seat or rejected all together. We neeed our indian community to be filled with intellectual professionals not rowdy young red blooded males who think everything done against them is racist.

What are your opinions on this?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
yay no more lazy people who come to australia for freedom from opression or whatever

Gday m8

Banned
HSC
N/A
m8 dont insult aussies by calling indians bogans m8

themonalisa

HSC
no thats not what i meant - India doesnt oppress its people, Indians just think by yanking at a mannequin's head for a few years they can get permanent residency - its the easy way out.

they are lazy yes...but their not running from anything oppressive

rajputsingh

HSC
So the new immigration policy will accept doctors and professionals over people who want to learn hairdressing and cooking courses in those vets and tafes.

As an Indian myself I am glad that these bogan indian's visas will be put on the back seat or rejected all together. We neeed our indian community to be filled with intellectual professionals not rowdy young red blooded males who think everything done against them is racist.

What are your opinions on this?

I'm an Indian Australian as well who was brought up here,my parents were brought up here and all I have to say is that I agree with you one hundred and fifty per cent (Russel Peters lol). These people are giving Indians a bad name and we are the ones who will have to live witht he reputation that they leave when they go and fuck off from here! As a active participant in the North Indian community, we do not want them here!

Gday m8

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'm an Indian Australian as well who was brought up here,my parents were brought up here and all I have to say is that I agree with you one hundred and fifty per cent (Russel Peters lol). These people are giving Indians a bad name and we are the ones who will have to live witht he reputation that they leave when they go and fuck off from here! As a active participant in the North Indian community, we do not want them here!
ur a stupid vile racist prick. Your part of the North indian community, the north have systemically been the most racist cunts against the south for over a millennium. Have some shame.

aawww we dont want them here. I bet the bogans said the same about your grand parents.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
ur a stupid vile racist prick. Your part of the North indian community, the north have systemically been the most racist cunts against the south for over a millennium. Have some shame.

aawww we dont want them here. I bet the bogans said the same about your grand parents.
hahaha <3 you so much

rajputsingh

HSC

No offence mate but what would you know about the dealing of Indian society? Are you even Indian? Let me guess you have read books? If you knew anything about Indian culture you would know from my user name that I'm a Rajput meaning my ancestry is from the south! Get to know your facts mate! A lot of North Indians (im talking from Punjab) have their ancestry from the south! How about you learn your history first!

Gday m8

Banned
HSC
N/A
No offence mate but what would you know about the dealing of Indian society? Are you even Indian? Let me guess you have read books? If you knew anything about Indian culture you would know from my user name that I'm a Rajput meaning my ancestry is from the south! Get to know your facts mate! A lot of North Indians (im talking from Punjab) have their ancestry from the south! How about you learn your history first!
oh please. dont insult the north. in fact, do not even insult the punjabs. i feel disgusted that my blood is even associated with the south. Punjabs deserve liberation from Indian scums like you.

rajputsingh

HSC
oh please. dont insult the north. in fact, do not even insult the punjabs. i feel disgusted that my blood is even associated with the south. Punjabs deserve liberation from Indian scums like you.

Mate your just jealous that my blood runs pure and yours, well lets just say, is the common amongst the masses. It's not my fault that when my forefathers were living in palaces and royalty and yours where the servants tethered at the gate.

cabina

HSC
Mate your just jealous that my blood runs pure and yours, well lets just say, is the common amongst the masses. It's not my fault that when my forefathers were living in palaces and royalty and yours where the servants tethered at the gate.
The fuck?
Good one, now u sound like an idiot/douchebag.

G'day m8: r u trollin man?

Last edited:

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
come on guys, we Indians can't argue among ourselves

we have to unite against the racist aussies :chainsaw:

Gday m8

Banned
HSC
N/A
fuck off m8. the punjabs are the real Indians. the rest of you are just 4th class citizens who fucking live in shit. The punjabs have supplied the Indians sub continent food for over 3 melleniums, be grateful that my family in Punjab are feeding your poor family in the south. be grateful m8.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)