Auburn is a multicultural shit pool (1 Viewer)

Gday m8

Banned
HSC
N/A
So I went to Auburn for the first time in my life and it was so shit m8. like ffs m8 what the fuck is that place. I didn't even know which country I was in and im not even white m8. Africans on the left, lebos on the right, Iraqi's in the center. Asians are fucking minorities and every time I saw a white person I thought he/she was a tourist.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
burwood is slowly turning into this as more lebs move in. it used to just be aussies and gold rush chinamen

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
awesome giant bunnings warehouse is auburn is awesome

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
keep out of the north shore
and we're all good yo

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
thats because lebanese people move to disgusting suburbs (like burwood)... this occurs more so within the poorer lebanese community
lewl there are rich lebs? i don't think so. And Burwood although maybe not anymore since lebos like you have moved in (yeah i know youre lebo CUZZ) is actually one of the few suburbs where old money is well established in the inner west.

HSC
lewl there are rich lebs? i don't think so. And Burwood although maybe not anymore since lebos like you have moved in (yeah i know youre lebo CUZZ) is actually one of the few suburbs where old money is well established in the inner west.
again, but this time in english please.

HSC
指定搜索语言

strawerrberries

HSC

i'm sorry if i offended you. i wasn't aware of your living situation (and area of residence). i don't believe burwood was ever considered an affluent area so its normal for people of differing lifestyles to be prevalent in the inner west.

although i'm not super rich, my parents combined income is still in excess of a million a year. this is above the average income of the average australian citizen.
there are rich lebanese, like there are with most other nationalities.

K

Kozak92

lewl there are rich lebs?
lewl you forgot the baby bonus.

Anyway Asians are hardly the minority in Auburn. They have a much larger population if you ask me.

i'm sorry if i offended you. i wasn't aware of your living situation (and area of residence). i don't believe burwood was ever considered an affluent area so its normal for people of differing lifestyles to be prevalent in the inner west.

although i'm not super rich, my parents combined income is still in excess of a million a year. this is above the average income of the average australian citizen.
there are rich lebanese, like there are with most other nationalities.
Does not compute.

What the hell do your parents do? Bring back patients from the dead? People dream to make a combined excess of a million a year with their partners.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edu.kid

HSC
So I went to Auburn for the first time in my life and it was so shit m8. like ffs m8 what the fuck is that place. I didn't even know which country I was in and im not even white m8. Africans on the left, lebos on the right, Iraqi's in the center. Asians are fucking minorities and every time I saw a white person I thought he/she was a tourist.
Given that you probably can't tell the difference, Auburn is predominantly Turkish (they are not lebanese nor Iraqi most of the time). Additionally Auburn has significant portions of Africans, Indians and Asians and. Look at the statistics on census website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)