So if it isn't leb youths stabbing school children, then who do we blame? (1 Viewer)

Ambition

HSC
3 Stabbings this week. 2 were Australian school children of anglo background and the other a mother at Sefton HS who was of asian background. So are we over-representing the level of youths of lebanese descent whom commit similar acts?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Shit thread

where is the misrepresentation

1week does not equal a trend

mods close this shot thread

HSC
Uni Grad
Look at it over a few years rather than a few days imo

Not sure what the result would be, I'm just sayin.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
3 Stabbings this week. 2 were Australian school children of anglo background and the other a mother at Sefton HS who was of asian background. So are we over-representing the level of youths of lebanese descent whom commit similar acts?
well I'm actually going to answer this post. The programs on TV that mostly talk about Lebanese stabbing and how terrible it is, are programs made by white people for white people. of course this is expected as 90% of Australia is white.

this of course helps my second point, there are more stabbings by whites then other races simply because of the racial distribution of the population in Australia.

Thirdly there are many areas out there that are dominated by white people that are just as poorish and ghetto looking as some areas of south/western sydney where enthic groups make up the majoirty. now I'm white and proud of it, but I'm not ignorant.

now this may come to a shock to some people but ethnic groups aren't the only or major cause of crime in Australia. oh you're god i know right that blew my mind XD

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
It wasn't at Sefton HS. It was at an infants school.

Bereie

HSC
but middle eastern criminals are more violent its gonna be on Gangs of Oz this week!! unless this themed episode gets cancelled again from muslim racism complaints

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
well I'm actually going to answer this post. The programs on TV that mostly talk about Lebanese stabbing and how terrible it is, are programs made by white people for white people. of course this is expected as 90% of Australia is white.

this of course helps my second point, there are more stabbings by whites then other races simply because of the racial distribution of the population in Australia.

Thirdly there are many areas out there that are dominated by white people that are just as poorish and ghetto looking as some areas of south/western sydney where enthic groups make up the majoirty. now I'm white and proud of it, but I'm not ignorant.

now this may come to a shock to some people but ethnic groups aren't the only or major cause of crime in Australia. oh you're god i know right that blew my mind XD
Wow, you were bothered to reply to a troll. Kudos to you :)

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
Im part Lebanese.

But I am DISGUSTED with what some of the Lebs in Sydney do.

Dont get me wrong, some are open minded and proud australians, but the Muslim Lebs, esp the young guys are seriously turning Sydney (western suburbs especially) into a shit hole.

I give everyone a fair chance, but I have to say, a lot (not all) of the leb youth are seriously making me hate the lebanese part of me

Bereie

HSC
I've said it before but I just want to say again how much i love the anti-Islam atmosphere on BoS.

Failure_123

HSC
Im part Lebanese.

But I am DISGUSTED with what some of the Lebs in Sydney do.

Dont get me wrong, some are open minded and proud australians, but the Muslim Lebs, esp the young guys are seriously turning Sydney (western suburbs especially) into a shit hole.

I give everyone a fair chance, but I have to say, a lot (not all) of the leb youth are seriously making me hate the lebanese part of me
You're a joke.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
yea.. did anybody even read my post. yes a higher percentage of the Muslim/ethnic population are criminals or are involved in some form of criminal activity.

HOWEVER that doesn't absolve the fact that there is a substantial amount of white Australians causing crime in Australia.

what I'm trying to say here is that you can't keep blaming Muslims who for goodness sakes only make up 2% of the fricken population for all our problems.

now will somebody plz finish this for me AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE !!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)