HAMAS leader assassinated (1 Viewer)

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
because he was trying to get ahold of some arms?

edit: it's pretty obvious the Israelis did it.
their secret service is crazy.

Last edited:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Hamas leader assassinated? Haha, nice.

HSC
Hamas leader assassinated? Haha, nice.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

I just await the day somebody smothers Ariel Sharon to death. He's in a vegetated state/coma anyway. Somebody finish the mass killer off already.

pman

Banned
HSC
MOSSAD are regarded as one of the worlds best intelligence organisations for a reason.

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

I just await the day somebody smothers Ariel Sharon to death. He's in a vegetated state/coma anyway. Somebody finish the mass killer off already.
ahahaha suck shit to ariel. hope no body kills him and let him suffer. hahaha

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
I hope it was Israel, then they can get the credit for removing that black scourge off the face of this earth.

4theHSC

HSC
Nice, I got neg repped big time for this post, well you can all go fuck each other. I will decide who the terrorist is and who isn't.

HSC
Israel and the IDF have caused far more and greater atrocities than Hamas, and have violated infinitely more human rights and caused far greater war crimes...therefore, if you are to label Hamas (the legit. democratically elected govt) terrorists, we can only guess what Israel is.

~freedom fighters, resisting the occupation, resisting the shitness that is Israel

HSC
Simple logic that a fascist zionist extremist like blastus/planck/shit is unable to comprehend.

4theHSC

HSC
YOu got neg repped because you posted a thread SUPPORTING THE HEAD OF A TERRORIST ORGANISATION.

You STUPID FUCK.

Hamas is a TERRORIST ORGANISATION that doesn't recognise the state of Israel.

Go fuck yourself you fucking terrorist I hope your family dies.

You 9/11 loving sack of shit
Yeah but who are you to say who the terrorist is? Is there a legit way of killing the innocent like what the IDF did? I'm against 9/11 as well. As far as I'm concerned, Hamas looked upon as a terrorist organisation is still debatable issue.
So here is what I suggest you should do, shove a stick up your ass and rotate.

Bereie

HSC
All this silly commotion over a dead Muslim terrorist. He was in Dubai, under a fake name no less, probably striking up an arms deal for his Muslim terrorist bretheren. Result? More rockets from Gaza, more retaliation and more dead Palestinians (Most of whom support the terrorists so meh).

It also could have been Fatah. Either way dead Muslim terrorists shouldn't evoke any sympathy from rational people.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Israel and the IDF have caused far more and greater atrocities than Hamas, and have violated infinitely more human rights and caused far greater war crimes...therefore, if you are to label Hamas (the legit. democratically elected govt) terrorists, we can only guess what Israel is.

~freedom fighters, resisting the occupation, resisting the shitness that is Israel
Sad thing is that you believe this. It all lies in the intention. Israel exercises huge restraint and could blow Gaza to kingdom come but chooses not to, whereas Hamas willfully use human shield tactics as well as indiscriminately firing rockets into civilian targets. Even the heavily biased pro-Palestinian Goldstone report accused them of perpetrating war crimes.

Come visit Israel first, before criticising it. You truly have to see a place in real life before you have any justification in commenting on it in any capacity. Second hand sources do not suffice.

spartan31234

HSC
Sad thing is that you believe this. It all lies in the intention. Israel exercises huge restraint and could blow Gaza to kingdom come but chooses not to, whereas Hamas willfully use human shield tactics as well as indiscriminately firing rockets into civilian targets. Even the heavily biased pro-Palestinian Goldstone report accused them of perpetrating war crimes.

Come visit Israel first, before criticising it. You truly have to see a place in real life before you have any justification in commenting on it in any capacity. Second hand sources do not suffice.
Blinded by nationalism... how sad. :(

HSC

Seriously, shut the fuck up.
"Sad thing is that you believe this".

The sad thing here is that you believe the shit you do. Stop attempting to vindicate Israel's actions. I know, you know, we all know, that Israel is the terrorist. If you occupy one man's land, expect resistance. Palestinians are the ones who are tormented by the occupation. Always beseiged, massacred, having homes demolished, shot at, treated like subhumans, treated like filth at checkpoints, and the list goes on, however I won't continue, because aforementioned, you know the real deal.

When a friend of mine went to Palestine with his family, and he was at the airport, the Israelis told him to wait in a room, and they left him in there for eight hours without doing anything, for absolutely no reason, then let him go. They will find any way to torment any Palestinian around the globe.

Who's the terrorist?
Israel's the terrorist.

Come visit "Israel"? Yes, thanks, I will go to Palestine hopefully next year. Second hand sources? My own grandparents and family were exiled from Palestine. I'm in contact with a lot of first hand sources.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)