Pro lifers who support the death penalty. (1 Viewer)

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Yes they exist; example Justice Scalia

He is an especially ironic case considering he's a rock chopper and it's official Vatican policy that the death penalty is not legitimate.

Malfoy-Sama

HSC
i am pro-life for scientific and logical reasons. you cant say someone's not living because they're "too small", or "locaated in the womb instead of 30 cm away outside it"

science and logic show that a person is alive from conception. any argument with that is just ideological crap

i support the death penalty in extreme cases where theres absolute proof, because, unlike babies, they are not innocent. if theyve commited some disgusting rape/murder, i dont see why we should be paying for them with our tax money. also i can empathise with the people who's girlfriend/sister/whatever has just been raped/tortured/murdered etc and understand that they would want that person dead. people need to face up to their actions, and we need to send a strong message to filth and scum about what will happen to them if they commit revolting crimes

=D

HSC
Uni Grad
Not pro life but I think the death penalty has its merits.

So in short, nah m8.

HSC
i am pro-life for scientific and logical reasons. you cant say someone's not living because they're "too small", or "locaated in the womb instead of 30 cm away outside it"

science and logic show that a person is alive from conception. any argument with that is just ideological crap

i support the death penalty in extreme cases where theres absolute proof, because, unlike babies, they are not innocent. if theyve commited some disgusting rape/murder, i dont see why we should be paying for them with our tax money. also i can empathise with the people who's girlfriend/sister/whatever has just been raped/tortured/murdered etc and understand that they would want that person dead. people need to face up to their actions, and we need to send a strong message to filth and scum about what will happen to them if they commit revolting crimes

=D
lol

johony

HSC

a 'fetus' does not exactly correlate to one sentient 'person'
i thought this was pretty scientific and logical

and i'm against the death penalty, if i were seeking revenge over something - letting them be imprisoned for life seems more torturous than a needle.

-Lemon-

HSC
N/A
It's wrong to kill to say that killing is wrong.
incorrect and nonsensical use of the word 'killing',
The state sanctioned execution of a death row inmate is not equivalent to the murder/torture/rape sadism committed
Death row inmates are foul subhuman specimens and we, as a society, have a right to end their lives,
They forfeited their right to life as soon as they committed their crime.

Sadiah

HSC
Nah, I don't agree.

We shouldn't kill people just because they've committed a crime.

It's just not fair. It's not right. Those who committed crimes will face crap in their life later on. I mean, what goes around comes around.

Plus, by killing those who commit crimes, what are we trying to prove? That by killing all criminals, all crimes will be terminated? Earth would be free from all violence and shyt?

I dunno. That's just a personal perspective. Feel free to disagree - I don't care:D

Malfoy-Sama

HSC
incorrect and nonsensical use of the word 'killing',
The state sanctioned execution of a death row inmate is not equivalent to the murder/torture/rape sadism committed
Death row inmates are foul subhuman specimens and we, as a society, have a right to end their lives,
They forfeited their right to life as soon as they committed their crime.

good way of putting it

people need to be held accountable for their actions

our justice system is way too soft

a "life sentence" for rape ends up to be 25 yrs but let out early at about 13 yrs?

we must have harsh punishments to curb such riffraffery.

HSC
Uni Grad
Would anyone think "hmm if I rape this person ill get 25 years, actually fuck that i wont rape them now" but then say "hmm if I rape this person ill get 13 years, spose that's worth it hey"

Basically when it's that long of a sentence it wont really be a deterrent at all.

X

xeuyrawp

lol. do they exist? are you one?
Pro-lifers are invariably pro-God. And most pro-God people are anti-life. The major world religions are really all about death. Therefore you have a large chunk of people who don't try to reconcile* their pro-life and anti-life beliefs and are both pro-life and pro-capital punishment.

Heaps oversimplified, but pretty accurate, imo.

*Religious people don't seem to ever really think about their beliefs.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

fuck you're a retarded twat

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
I am against the taking of a human life by another human, that is God's place. Thus i am against abortion and the death penalty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)