5,200 Australians bare all for photo shoot (1 Viewer)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
SYDNEY — About 5,200 naked people have embraced each other on the steps of Sydney's iconic Opera House for a photo shoot by Spencer Tunick.
Tunick, who is known for his nude group photos in public spaces, posed participants for more than an hour in a variety of positions Monday.
"It was difficult to get the straight participants to embrace the gay participants and vice versa," Tunick said. "So I was very happy that that last set up finally got done and everyone came together (in a) united, friendly kiss, a loving kiss in front of this great structure."
Nineteen-year-old student Art Rush said he was thrilled to participate.
"I'll never get a chance to do this again; it's not worth being inhibited," Rush said. "It doesn't feel sexual, it just feels tribal, a gathering of humanity."

Copyright © 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
One of my mates went and did it. So he's one of the 5200. :)

yayati

HSC
They should've banned all the fat balding old white men.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Grant Denyer was reporting on it, and the naked people started chanting at him to get his kit off, and he did.

And then he shook his willy at them.

Bilama

HSC
ew
my fkn cricket captian
went with his wife I heard....
theyre like a comfortable 52years old:sun:

NoName91

HSC
Why is it ok for 5200 people to be naked in public when it is declared indecent for 1? I don't give a crap for all the "it's art" argument... that one person could be pulled up by the police or whatever and then declare their lack of clothing as a personal artwork.

This isn't news. This is stupid.

HSC
Why is it ok for 5200 people to be naked in public when it is declared indecent for 1? I don't give a crap for all the "it's art" argument... that one person could be pulled up by the police or whatever and then declare their lack of clothing as a personal artwork.

This isn't news. This is stupid.
When one person does it, it's weird. When several thousand do it, it's normal.

That's just life.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Would you srsly like to be the police officer/precinct that brings in 5200 people for indecent exposure?
You'd be the only one doing ze paperwork.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)