What's illuminati? (1 Viewer)

horsefreak

HSC
Seriously I have no idea what this is. I've tried researching it, but I'm not entirely convinced it's a real organization.

So basically what's illuminati ?

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
We cook your meals. We haul your trash. We connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not fuck with us.

Subhas Bose

Banned
HSC
they were an enlighnment secret society like the freemasons consisting of a few people in germany

they dont exist anymore but they've become perennial fodder, imagination and delusion feed for conspiracy nuts

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Haha might as well explain it to you. Gets annoying when people troll you too much.

Basically, I'll start off by saying that it's a conspiracy theory. The illuminati is like a secret group consisting of people that have control over the world and run 'everything' from behind the scenes. So for example, there's theories that the illuminati are behind the NWO (New World Order) and will one day plot an authoritarian government.

Have you ever watched that episode of The Simpsons, where homer joins The Stonecutters? It's KINDA like that.

horsefreak

HSC
Btw;
My mum cooks my meals.
The garbos haul my trash.
3 connects my calls.
The local paramedics drive our ambulances.
My God guards me.

horsefreak

HSC
So all this propangda about celebrities being apart of the illuminati etc is all fake ?

Lol yeah I should, but no one wanted to answer.

horsefreak

HSC
I told you what the Illuminati is and you don't believe me. I'm cool with that.
Yeah it's not convining for all the coverage and articles written concerning this.
I just wanna understand what's it about, coz I was sitting with a group of friends and they were talking about it.
Totally clueless.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
So all this propangda about celebrities being apart of the illuminati etc is all fake ?
The whole illuminati thing is a conspiracy theory. The theory is, that a special bunch of people are running the show from behind the curtains. So, like, all the major banks around the world are directly controlled by the illuminati, Barack Obama got appointed as president because the illuminati placed him as the next president of USA, Lady GaGa is only famous because the illuminati spread fame all around the world for her, etc etc etc.

It's all fake and it's all bullshit. But then again, no one knows for sure.

horsefreak

HSC
Yea it sounds like it .
I've just been hearing the term "new age" ALOT, about taking all over the world etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)