Iran (1 Viewer)

HSC
What does everyone think of Iran?

Are they just misunderstood or are they the next North Korea/Nazi Germany?

I think the USA is becoming more and more dangerous as they are losing their stranglehold of power and will do more stupid shit in the near future (bombing tehran?) and this will be very bad for everyone (us)

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/01/a-view-inside-iran/100219/ some pictures of iran
seems like an alright place hey. apart from the INSANE muslims but there are also a lot of not insane ones. and fuck even our govt has a massive hard-on for censoring the internet/detaining people without trial etc

If i was Iran i would be making nukes too. Sitting on top of massive oil reserves and in a strategic position overlooking the gulf. I would be very concerned of iraq 2.0.

HSC

also can one of you muslim dogs pelase explain WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS

(its from afghanistan but there are pics of it in the iran album just less graphic)

"Blood flies in the air as Afghan Shi'ite Muslim men flagellate themselves during a Muharram procession in Kabul December 3, 2011. Muharram, the first month of the Islamic calendar is observed around the world for ten days of mourning in remembrance of martyrdom of Imam Hussein, the grandson of Prophet Mohammed. (Reuters/Ahmad Masood"

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
worst country

that picture is them doing this retarded ritual where the whip themselves with chains shouting "HUSSEIN HUSSEIN HUSSEIN!" i have no idea why

its mainly the government that is insane, before the islamic regime my dad told me that they used to go to the beach and girls wore swimsuits and everything and pretty much nobody wore hijabs (now they have to) it was a normal(ish) country

then the ayatollahs came in and fucked up everything

also they arent very tolerant of other religions which is why my dad fucked off out of there when he turned 21

Last edited:

boganxcore

HSC
seems like an okay country

yes but why
muslims hey

it says there that they have the largest jewish population outside of israeli )in the middle east) and they are allowed to practise openly
and there are 300,000 christians? and there was a santa claus in front of that shop

but yes of course the current system is fucked but thats why they get the occasional protests. no more civil unrest than we have here.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
well idk man my dad's uncle got hanged for religious reasons also my dad was imprisoned for 6 months aged 17 for political reasons

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
not sure about the hanging, dad was in jail in 1982 i think
dunno about other religions but they are extremely intolerant of bahais

boganxcore

HSC
wha tis bahais that sounds like something i would be intolerant of also

what concerns you more
iran having nukes?
or the usa wanting iran to not have nukes + gain their oil?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
an iranian religion, muslims hate them especially because their beliefs conflict and they view bahais as apostates I think

iran having nukes concerns me more because just the thought of nuclear warfare is terrifying, if it actually happened we'd all be dead

boganxcore

HSC
yes but
iran isnt going to do anything with those nukes they are just insurance to protect them from being invaded ala iraq 2003

boganxcore

HSC
the fact that they feel the need to develope nukes to protect themselves is concerning

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

also can one of you muslim dogs pelase explain WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS

(its from afghanistan but there are pics of it in the iran album just less graphic)

"Blood flies in the air as Afghan Shi'ite Muslim men flagellate themselves during a Muharram procession in Kabul December 3, 2011. Muharram, the first month of the Islamic calendar is observed around the world for ten days of mourning in remembrance of martyrdom of Imam Hussein, the grandson of Prophet Mohammed. (Reuters/Ahmad Masood"
shiites

They worship the Caliph Ali and his descendands. Aparrently Ali's sons Hassan and Hussein were killed unjustly or some shit and they whip themselves crazily to commemorate it.

fakermaker

HSC
Iran has been fucked up for a number of years now.

Is it not true that Iran exists as a backward, Islamic republic that remains very hostile toward Western values, which among democracy includes the tenets of humanitarianism.

in the 1980s supporters of the Iranian revolution occupied the American embassy in Tehran and took the workers hostage.

Iran has always had a hostile relationship with its neighbours and have funded various Shia militias in Lebanon, Syria, Afghanistan, Palestine and Iraq.

There are rumours that they worked to destabilize Iraq following the removal of Saddam Hussein.

Tehran operated clandestine nuclear facilities, purchasing equipment from Russia, China and Pakistan providing the means to refine Uranium to weapons grade.

Granted that there is no substantial evidence to suggest that Iran has, or desires, the production of Nuclear weaponry...they certainly have the means to do so. And despite the Iranian president denying their desire to become a nuclear power, the 1979 promoted the very idea.

Similarly, the Iranian president seems very controversial. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad frequently speaks of the return of the 12th Imam, who will solve all of the world's problems. He also claimed that the American presence in the middle east was an attempt to control the area and find the 12th Imam upon his return.

Also, here is the president telling an American college that Iran does not have gays. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-sC26wpUGQ

I'm really new to everything about Iran, but I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me why people are becoming sympathetic to their apparent innocence. It seems to me, that a nation who, is potentially capable of nuclear armament, as well as the support of various islamic militias and terrorist networks, should be monitored.

From what I've read, a lot of nuclear facilities remained unreported, until US spy equipment reported them. Granted that this kind of behaviour opposes Iran's sovereignty, but does Iran not relinquish its sovereign rights by blatantly working to oppose the stability of the middle east, as well as that of the Western World?

boganxcore

HSC
Iran has been fucked up for a number of years now.

Is it not true that Iran exists as a backward, Islamic republic that remains very hostile toward Western values, which among democracy includes the tenets of humanitarianism.

in the 1980s supporters of the Iranian revolution occupied the American embassy in Tehran and took the workers hostage.

Iran has always had a hostile relationship with its neighbours and have funded various Shia militias in Lebanon, Syria, Afghanistan, Palestine and Iraq.

There are rumours that they worked to destabilize Iraq following the removal of Saddam Hussein.

Tehran operated clandestine nuclear facilities, purchasing equipment from Russia, China and Pakistan providing the means to refine Uranium to weapons grade.

Granted that there is no substantial evidence to suggest that Iran has, or desires, the production of Nuclear weaponry...they certainly have the means to do so. And despite the Iranian president denying their desire to become a nuclear power, the 1979 promoted the very idea.

Similarly, the Iranian president seems very controversial. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad frequently speaks of the return of the 12th Imam, who will solve all of the world's problems. He also claimed that the American presence in the middle east was an attempt to control the area and find the 12th Imam upon his return.

Also, here is the president telling an American college that Iran does not have gays. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-sC26wpUGQ

I'm really new to everything about Iran, but I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me why people are becoming sympathetic to their apparent innocence. It seems to me, that a nation who, is potentially capable of nuclear armament, as well as the support of various islamic militias and terrorist networks, should be monitored.

From what I've read, a lot of nuclear facilities remained unreported, until US spy equipment reported them. Granted that this kind of behaviour opposes Iran's sovereignty, but does Iran not relinquish its sovereign rights by blatantly working to oppose the stability of the middle east, as well as that of the Western World?
brah

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
im not being sympathetic to them, ive heard first hand stories of how fucked the government is
imo any islamic republic is a risk to western society
also lol "we dont have gays"

BECAUSE WE KILL THEM ALL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)