Ipod Used In Domestic Homicide (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE (HLN) - A Memphis woman was arrested and charged with first-degree murder after she bludgeoned her boyfriend to death with an iPod.

Arleen Mathers, 23, was arrested Thursday morning after she called Memphis Police and said she had killed her boyfriend, according to a Sheriffs Department report.

When deputies arrived at Mathers apartment at 528 Poplar Avenue, Mathers led them to the body of her boyfriend, Brad Pulaski, 27.

Brad Pulaski had died of blunt trauma to the head after being repeatedly bludgeoned with an iPod, a popular MP3 player produced by Apple.

Police said no motive has been confirmed, although evidence suggested the murder was the result of a domestic dispute after Pulaski erased the contents of Mathers iPod.

According to law officers, Mathers was hysterical when police arrived and told them that she killed her boyfriend only after he accused her of illegally downloading music and erased about 2,000 of her MP3s. Mathers complained that it took 3 months to build her music collection.

An autopsy performed Friday afternoon at Methodist Hospital showed that Brad Pulaski had been beat multiple times in the face and chest by a blunt metal object, and died of internal bleeding, said Dr. Felix Klamut, deputy coroner.

According to Apples website, the iPod is partially made of a hard metal plate thats been praised for its resistance to regular wear and tear, like drops and coffee spills.

It took him a while to die, Dr. Klamut said. She must have stabbed him 40 to 80 times with that iPod. His death was not instantaneous, thats for sure

Arleen Mathers was arraigned Friday night by a video hookup from the county jail. Municipal Court Judge Simon Lambert set her bond at $600,000 and scheduled a preliminary hearing for March 9.

SOURCE: http://www.jengajam.com/r/Killed-With-iPod

YES, i know is not funny but this is lame. Killing someone over the smallest thing. OMG what was the girl thinking geeez, crazy people these days.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
did the I-Pod work afterwards? If it did afer 80 bashes im getting myself one.

karnevil

HSC
New features!

* huge music storing abilities - your choice of 15, 20 or 40 gig!

* superb sound quality - second to none!

* spill-proof, shock-proof - the unique ipod design encorporates a metal plate designed to withstand the messiest spills, the highest drops, and the hard boney skull of your boyfriend as you bludgeon him to death with your ipod!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
What you need to do is do it with an mp3 recorder, while its going...

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by neo_o
did the I-Pod work afterwards? If it did afer 80 bashes im getting myself one.
Precisely what I was thinking. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)