Trayvon Martin (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
The guy that shot him sounds genuinely concerned on the 911 tape.

If anyone screwed up it was the police by not breath testing him.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Shockingly, the media has covered up some key information in making Trayvon Martin the latest black martyr. From an Examiner.com article citing eyewitness reports and some pertinent background on the "unarmed black teenager shot to death by a white multiracial Hispanic neighborhood watch captain":

All the way back on February 27th, the local Orlando Fox station interviewed the witness who dialed 911.

1. The witness reports that George Zimmerman was on the ground and Trayvon is on top of him punching him.
2. The witness says that George Zimmerman was screaming and yelling for help.
3. Police arrive and find Zimmerman bleeding on his face and the back of his head. He also has had grass stains on his back. All this confirms the story told by Zimmerman and the witness.
4. Police play the 911 tape for Trayvon Martin's father, who tells police that the voice screaming is not the voice of his son.

The neighborhood this took place in has seen a lot of crime. Would you be surprised to learn that there were eight burglaries, nine thefts, and a shooting just in the past year? In fact, the local homeowners' association reports that George Zimmerman actually caught one thief and aided in the apprehension of other criminals.

As with all black teenage victims, the media mendaciously refers to Trayvon as an "honor roll student":

In fact, he was under a five day suspension when the shooting took place. That is why he was staying at a house so far from his school on a school night. A laywer for Trayvon's family has blocked access to his school records. However, you have to do something pretty bad to get suspended for five days.

And note that all the news articles contain a picture of a smiling, prepubescent 13 year-old Trayvon, not a fully grown 17 year-old, 6'2'' football player:

The media also fills their articles with outdated baby-faced pictures of Trayvon. Very few include that he was a towering 6'2” football player.

Do I think that Zimmeran was justified in going the Bernie Goetz route? I doubt it, but from the above details, we surely get a decidedly different picture of the events of that night. First, we note that Zimmerman's vigilantism seems justified given the rash of crime going on in his neighborhood. Second, and most importantly, Zimmerman had a bloody nose, grass on his back, and he's actually the one yelling for help. Plausibly, Zimmerman could have made an aggressive gambit towards Trayvon, something like, "hey punk, what the fuck are you doing here?" Trayvon then attacked him, as blacks often do at the slightest sign of disrespect, and an overpowered Zimmerman, being pummeled by Trayvon on top of him, shot Martin in self-defense.

Plausible? Sure. But I surely wouldn't start a million man march on that gross conjecture. Quite simply, we don't have the facts and can't know what happened or who provoked whom. Am I starting to think this is yet another fabricated black martyr, ironically enough at the hands of a falsely characterized white racist? Yes. But again, I don't have the facts; what I do know though is that the popular narrative, in which an overzealous and racist Zimmerman shot Trayvon in cold blood appears absurd.

I don't find this media circus surprising though, with Trayvon being another in a long list of Great Black Victims (GBV). Parallel to Thomas Wolfe's Great White Defendant, an archetype promulgated in media by shows like Law and Order and CSI, the GBV is a personal reflection of the supposed insidiousness of racist white society. The media promotes a falsely sympathetic black "victim" as if white society still engages in random lynchings of blacks and Latinos. Looking at some of their recent GBV's, leftists have had a rough go at actually finding a respectful one:

Martin Luther King Jr: Plagiarist, Communist, and adulterer. On the night before his death, he had an orgy and exclaimed (recorded on FBI surveillance), "I'm fucking for Jesus" and "I'm not a negro tonight!".

Tawana Brawley: "a 15-year-old African-American girl, was found smeared with feces, lying in a garbage bag, her clothing torn and burned and with various [racial] slurs and epithets written on her body in charcoal. Brawley claimed she had been assaulted and raped by six white men, some of them police officers, in the town of Wappinger, New York." Made up the entire ordeal in order to avoid punishment from her violent stepfather. Her mother was involved in the hoax.

O.J. Simpson: Self-explanatory. Now even most black people think he was guilty. Recently charged with armed robbery.

Troy Davis: Executed last year by the state of Georgia. Nicknamed "Rah" for "Rough as Hell". No question he murdered a man in cold blood.

Rodney King: Beating by LAPD cops caught on tape. The cops' acquittal started LA riots of 1992. Two years prior had robbed a California convenience store and served two years in prison. After being pulled over following a lengthy high speed chase, King tested for a BAC of 0.19 - over twice the legal limit. Another drunk driving arrest in 1993, 2003, and 2011. Arrested for trying to run over his wife in 1995.

Crystal Magnum: Accuser in Duke Lacrosse case. Fabricated entire story. Arrested in February 2010 for attempted murder, amongst many other charges, for trying to light her boyfriend on fire. Arrested in April 2011 for stabbing her boyfriend to death.

Jena 6: Six black teenagers beat one white teenager - black community rallies and even gives them a standing ovation at BET Awards. One member had thirteen prior disciplinary actions. One member was arrested for assault within a year of the event. One member was involved in another gang beating, this time with bats, within a year of event. Another member was charged with shoplifting, resisting arrest, and assault about a year after event. This member was also arrested for another assault incident for attacking a man "who ran his mouth."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yet every so often we get another GBV championed by the media as evidence of racist whitey and his racist racism. Honestly, I think the vast majority of white America rejects this BS (every single white Democrat voter I know was shocked at how blacks reacted to OJ); unfortunately, the masses, even the liberal-leaning masses, can't control the narrative...Still waiting for media reports, marches, rallies, petitions, and demonstrations concerning "Beat Whitey Night" at the Iowa State Fair and the 13 year-old boy lit on fire by two black teens who told him, "You get what you deserve, white boy," amongst countless other undoubtedly random and racist attacks by blacks.

Lentern

HSC
At this point I'd like to remind everyone that Sylvester is not right wing or conservative, he is a a libertarian.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Excellenta point SlyvesterBr.

Quiet Lentern.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Wow I never knew that about martin luther king jr

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
First Bolt now Sylvester, my my your heroes are beacons of impartiality aren't they?
Mate, my hero used to be Kevin Rudd & Labor. That was until Gillard fucked everything up. So shut up.

HSC
Uni Grad
Interesting Sylvester, esp after everyone been calling for Zimmerman's head on twitter

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
you have to be right wing to believe that a tall, black, muscular teenage footballer (he was 6'3, 170lbs, despite the fact that the media have plastered a picture of him as a cute little innocent and weak looking 13-y.o in their propoganda campaign) who is the type of person to get suspended for a week from school, might have been able to beat up a short, fat hispanic man, and that it is likely that there was an altercation, considering multiple witnesses confirm zimmerman's story, he had a bloody nose (it has beeen shown to be broken) and grass on his back, the screams on the witness' 911 call have been confirmed as zimmerman's, and the fact that you don't call 911 right before you murder someone in cold-blood

At this point I'd like to remind everyone that Lentern is indeed autistic as fuck

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
you have to be right wing to believe that a tall, black, muscular teenage footballer (he was 6'3, 170lbs, despite the fact that the media have plastered a picture of him as a cute little innocent and weak looking 13-y.o in their propoganda campaign) who is the type of person to get suspended for a week from school, might have been able to beat up a short, fat hispanic man, and that it is likely that there was an altercation, considering multiple witnesses confirm zimmerman's story, he had a bloody nose (it has beeen shown to be broken) and grass on his back, the screams on the witness' 911 call have been confirmed as zimmerman's, and the fact that you don't call 911 right before you murder someone in cold-blood

At this point I'd like to remind everyone that Lentern is indeed autistic as fuck
I'm sure you have a point in there somewhere darling, feel free to clarify what it is at your leisure,

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
The only reason this is news is because the boy was black and the man was not. If it was two hispanics, or two whites or two blacks this wouldn't have made international news.

Lentern

HSC
and what exactly was your point to begin with?
I think my first point was that your joke wasn't funny, I think my main point is that for someone who thinks himself above the fray of the traditional political paradigm you argue with all the hubristic flourishes of a right wing hack.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I think my main point is that for someone who thinks himself above the fray of the traditional political paradigm you argue with all the hubristic flourishes of a right wing hack.
If so, it's in response to how utterly vile and braindead the left have been in response to this issue. Sure, I like to keep things at a more intellectual level normally (when I'm being serious), but sometimes you gott crack some skulls.

That being said, the content of the large post I made was half poitning out facts, basically, so to call it right-wing in particular seems quite odd. These things should have been kind of obvious regardless of your preconceptions.

The second half was an analysis of racial issues involved in the case, and is clearly written from a rather radical perspective. No mainstream pundit would dare say that kind of stuff.

I don't mind being called right-wing, because I am, but to compare me to your average hack is entirely lazy and unfair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)