So how does the LGBT community and women feel about... (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
that almost every time a parliamentarian is sworn into office or a premier/prime-minister takes their oath, they do so with their hand on a book which has the words:

'If a man has sex with another man, kill them both' Leviticus 20:13

'Homosexual acts are an abomination to God.' Leviticus 18:22

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God." Corinthians 6:9-10

"...and, although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them," Romans 1:32

:'(

i was just thinking today how funny it is that there's a book in our country's parliament which has pretty explicit hate-speech in it and most people don't seem to care/notice.

fun stuff

Lentern

HSC
As in any community there are a range of divergent views within the LGBT.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I know the reason I'm a homosexual is so that I could get executed by the church

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
i wonder how the LBGT community and women feel about wearing shoes

because hitler wore shoes

morts

HSC
i wonder how heathens, disrespectful youths, murderers, adulterers, thieves, liars and lusters feel about the big 10

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i wonder how the LBGT community and women feel about wearing shoes

because hitler wore shoes
Oh this made me laugh for 5 while minutes

To the question - w/e there's plenty of wacky stuff in the bible and as far as I'm aware people aren't forced to swear on the bible so it's a non issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)