George bush ( the Joke that went too far ) (1 Viewer)

Blackalicious

HSC
The guy is such an idiot at least 500 people (soilders) died in that war... mostly American too. What a tacky thing to say!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I know, a tasteless remark with no regards to the soldiers sent to die in iraq for a lost cause

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
what did he say?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i wasnt fully offended by the remark but it was really distasteful with almost 600 US soldiers dying in the war...

i found it funny when he admitted to his using the word "misarticulation" last yr..lol

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
there was an image of a soldier of something crouching in the ruins of saddam's former office i think...i couldnt c the image properly...so i can be completely wrong here but anyway, GB cracked jks like "nope, theres nothing there!" and "nup! nothing there either!" he was making it comical but it wasnt really funny...

he was making light of the whole situation and many believed that the almost 600 soldiers died looking for something that never existed and for a cuase that was based on lies.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Blackalicious
The guy is such an idiot at least 500 people (soilders) died in that war... mostly American too. What a tacky thing to say!
BooHoo Who cares about Americans, I'm felling sorry for the 10000's of innocents Iraqis killed in the battle:(

Hrm, so it's alright for you guys to criticise the war all you like, but when I try to lighten up the dinner a bit I'm suddenly making light of American deaths?

What a double standard:(.

Blackalicious

HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
BooHoo Who cares about Americans, I'm felling sorry for the 10000's of innocents Iraqis killed in the battle:(
Yes perhaps i should have mentioned that one first...
bugger... but do we have actual figures on the amount of civillians killed during the war? is it really 10 000's?

Last edited:

Blackalicious

HSC
There are so many ppl impersonating politicans on BOS!!!
Originally posted by George W. Bush
Hrm, so it's alright for you guys to criticise the war all you like, but when I try to lighten up the dinner a bit I'm suddenly making light of American deaths?

What a double standard:(.
oh shut up you :p

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
there was an image of a soldier of something crouching in the ruins of saddam's former office i think...i couldnt c the image properly...so i can be completely wrong here but anyway, GB cracked jks like "nope, theres nothing there!" and "nup! nothing there either!" he was making it comical but it wasnt really funny...

he was making light of the whole situation and many believed that the almost 600 soldiers died looking for something that never existed and for a cuase that was based on lies.
Actually, the photos were all taken around the White House, and it was GWB kneeling looking behind a curtain. It was trying to make light of the fact that the infamous Iraqi WMDs haven't been found yet - ie. it was a tasteless attempt to defuse criticism of GWB's blatant lies before the war. Fortunately, it will about as successful as Howard's recent gagging of the Federal Police Comissioner - tacky, transparent, and ultimately self-damaging.

Alexander

Gold Member
Not sure how innocent a lot of the Baath party were, or saddams sons (uda etc)...sadistic bastards mainly.
Now they're still acting as the police, but civilians aren't afraid to stand up to them...hence a lot of deaths.

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
I laughed when I first saw it... I think it's good when people can laugh at themselves.
The citizens of the USA are fucking stupid for voting him in in the first place.
Do they seriously expect that war loving, power hungry moron to be sensitive towards the people who die to "defend" "his" nation?
People should not be concentrating on how insensitive he his but on the fact that he should not have sent troops there in the first place.
The USA knows for a fact that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction... they've still got the receipts!! But it's sure taking such an "elite" country a shit load of time to find them...

Originally posted by GemmaHavok
Do they seriously expect that war loving, power hungry moron to be sensitive towards the people who die to "defend" "his" nation?
Yeah, I mean, we should be voting for that guy that killed South Vietnamese instead :rolleyes:

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by George W. Bush
Yeah, I mean, we should be voting for that guy that killed South Vietnamese instead :rolleyes:
That's a cheap shot, especially considering your war record, Shrub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)