Baby flushed down toilet rescued alive (1 Viewer)

CloudDeter

HSC
That is so sad, cruel and sick. Whoever did that needs to be punished.

WeaselPowa

HSC
Don't know why, but it pisses me off that it was a chinese mother that did this

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
it is precisely their lack of souls that gives them the clarity of judgement necessary to provide a solution to the muslim question

Last edited:

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Isn't this like a daily occurrence I
In China?

lordfraction

HSC
Uni Grad
it is precisely their lack of souls that gives them the clarity of judgement necessary to provide a solution to the muslim question
interesting, so you would prefer to have kids being flushed down toilets? By your logic, if the Chinese got rid of the "muslim problem" than the next thing on the list is the "western problem"

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
interesting, so you would prefer to have kids being flushed down toilets? By your logic, if the Chinese got rid of the "muslim problem" than the next thing on the list is the "western problem"
Muslim question*

and no, the chinese wouldn't get rid of westerners. They don't hat westerners, nor do we pose an existential threat to them. They will merely be our firm but kind overlords.

HSC
We were actually just talking about this today. Yes it is a recurring issue in China, but I guess it's a direct result of their "One Child Policy". Their desire for a male child to carry on the family name means that if They get a female the try to dispose of it. As sad as it is I guess it's an issue that have to embrace and resolve.

Tasteless

HSC
We were actually just talking about this today. Yes it is a recurring issue in China, but I guess it's a direct result of their "One Child Policy". Their desire for a male child to carry on the family name means that if They get a female the try to dispose of it. As sad as it is I guess it's an issue that have to embrace and resolve.
except it was a baby boy

i thought the same thing though until i opened the article

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)