Indian student almost murdered by African gang in unprovoked attack (2 Viewers)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Remember everybody, they came here for a better life, which apparently means almost killing innocent people for shits and giggles.

A 20-year-old Indian student was seriously injured after he was brutally assaulted and robbed in Australia's Melbourne city, a media report said on Monday.

The student, Manriajwinder Singh of Reservoir, a suburb in Melbourne, was nearly beaten to death by a gang in a city park Sunday, The Age reported.

According to a CCTV footage released by police, Manriajwinder Singh, standing near the footpath with another friend at Birrarung Marr park, were approached by eight men of African appearance and one fair-skinned woman on Sunday.

After a brief conversation between the group and the two victims, one of the attackers kicked Manriajwinder Singh in the jaw, causing him to fall unconscious, the report quoted police officer Adam Foley as saying.

Meanwhile, the others "set upon the other victim, punching and kicking him" before knocking him to the ground.

"While this was occurring, another man picked up a stick and beat the unconscious victim with it," Foley said.

The attackers, aged in their late teens to early 20s, then robbed the two victims of their phones and ran away, the daily's report said.

Indian student in coma after attack in Melbourne - Hindustan Times

Last edited:

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Since it isn't a group of white people then you can rule out it being a racial attack.
Mate, there are more races than white people and racial attacks can happen to them whether or not a white person is involved.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Disgusting. Racial or not, this is absolutely horrible and it enrages me a great deal.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
This kind of shit happens nearly everyday, but the media isn't able to show it all. Get over it... it's no surprise.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Welcome to Melbourne...

doesn't just happen to international students... it happens to all sorts... you have also have a police force which encourages this behaviour by being some of the most apathetic sods I have ever seen... its not based on the colour of peoples skin and what "gang" there are dickheads of all sorts in Melbourne...

Don't know about NSW but this is pretty much no surprise to me... most liveable city; my fucking fat arse...

I've pretty much resigned to never walking alone in the city at night and not talking to randoms on the street that come up to you to: ask for a smoke, ask for directions, ask for random banter, etc...

During the day its not bad but... going to get out of this shithole when I get the chance (after finishing University)

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Remember everybody, they came here for a better life, which apparently means almost killing innocent people for shits and giggles.

A 20-year-old Indian student was seriously injured after he was brutally assaulted and robbed in Australia's Melbourne city, a media report said on Monday.

The student, Manriajwinder Singh of Reservoir, a suburb in Melbourne, was nearly beaten to death by a gang in a city park Sunday, The Age reported.

According to a CCTV footage released by police, Manriajwinder Singh, standing near the footpath with another friend at Birrarung Marr park, were approached by eight men of African appearance and one fair-skinned woman on Sunday.

After a brief conversation between the group and the two victims, one of the attackers kicked Manriajwinder Singh in the jaw, causing him to fall unconscious, the report quoted police officer Adam Foley as saying.

Meanwhile, the others "set upon the other victim, punching and kicking him" before knocking him to the ground.

"While this was occurring, another man picked up a stick and beat the unconscious victim with it," Foley said.

The attackers, aged in their late teens to early 20s, then robbed the two victims of their phones and ran away, the daily's report said.

Indian student in coma after attack in Melbourne - Hindustan Times
wow so the Africans were racist and the fair skinned woman was just there?

HSC
@Leffife can u stfu its not a suprise just cos ur not indian u wouldnt give a shit about imagine you or friends getting attacked what will you do!!! get over it??? get some F***** respect, it might happen all the time but just keep calm bro!!!

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
8 african men and one girl

yeah im sure the girl was the one who was responsible

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
@Leffife can u stfu its not a suprise just cos ur not indian u wouldnt give a shit about imagine you or friends getting attacked what will you do!!! get over it??? get some F***** respect, it might happen all the time but just keep calm bro!!!
Let me break things down for you... if you have the mental capacity to understand.

1) Use the conventional way to respond to one's answer by hitting the quote button.

2) Fix your grammar, spelling and punctuation. It's just horrible.

3) I'm not Indian, but I never said it was a racial attack.

4) Don't take things too personally when you can't even understand what I am implying.

5) At the moment I haven't been attacked for a good reason. I won't give you a good response if you won't give the respect back of using proper punctuation (i.e. using a "?" instead of "!!!").

6) Yes get over it, there are countries in the world where the society is worse that this. It's not a big deal..

7) It's very ironic for the fact that you said "it might happen all the time but just keep calm bro". Firstly, I've been always calm until the point where you had an emotional breakdown. Secondly, I'm not your brother and I'd want to keep it that way.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
8 african men and one girl

yeah im sure the girl was the one who was responsible
lol but then it isn't just an "africans who hate indians" racially motivated attack as you suggest, if it is racially motivated then the white girl should also be implicated

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
This may not have necessarily been a racial attack. They just felt like bashing some random person, it happens.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
nobody said she was white

and in any case, she's hte type of girl to hang out with 8 african men so she doesnt count as white

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A

and in any case, she's hte type of girl to hang out with 8 african men so she doesnt count as white
Sorry to break it to you, but a "fair-skinned" is pretty much white. FYI the color of a white person stays white, she isn't an African descendent.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

pretty sure that is what fair-skinned implies

and lol apparently hanging out with people from a different race makes you magically lose yours ~sylviab logic~

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i didnt say it changes her race

but politically shes not "white"

I mean how many typical bogan white racists hang out with africans

Also, given tehre were 8 men there, all of whom were african, chances are she didn't have anything to do with the violence, and the men would have beaten this kid any way

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
i didnt say it changes her race

but politically shes not "white"

I mean how many typical bogan white racists hang out with africans

Also, given tehre were 8 men there, all of whom were african, chances are she didn't have anything to do with the violence, and the men would have beaten this kid any way
lol what is political "white"?

lol you cannot just assume that, that is not how logic works lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)