Dirtiest man in the world smokes animal feces and hasn't bathed in 60 years (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Jan. 17 (UPI) --*An Iranian man named Amou Haji who lives in a village in southern Iran claims that he hasn’t washed in 60 years because he thinks that cleanliness will bring him sickness

In addition to the issue with bathing, Haji also enjoys dining on the rotten meat of dead porcupines and “when asked to eat clean food and drink clean water, he gets mad.”

Besides eating animals, Haji also enjoys stuffing his pipe with animal feces and will only ingest tobacco by smoking multiple cigarettes at once.

Haji alternates between living in a grave-like hole in the ground “to keep him grounded and in touch with the reality of life” and a brick shack.

On the healthy side, he does keep his hair neat and trimmed -- by burning it over a fire -- and drinks five liters of water every day out of a rusty oil tin.
Read more:*http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/Blog/20...thed-in-60-years/3831389993103/#ixzz2qkTrFcK7

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I wonder what set back he had...

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
'He said he adopted his extreme, isolated lifestyle after suffering emotional setbacks in his youth.'

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
considering he's 80 years old, being covered in shit and smoking animal turds may boost life expectancy

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
longest i went was for a week, hair smelt like shit, smelt like shit, looked like shit.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
You seem really ignorant.
I wonder who you're talking about..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)