Racist woman on NSW train. (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC

Please discuss.
I hate people like this. They shouldn't exist.

This actually made me soo mad.

Last edited:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
i thought it was funny. has happened to me (and the people around me) on the train. i don't take that stuff seriously. anyone else?

turntaker

HSC
i thought it was funny. has happened to me (and the people around me) on the train. i don't take that stuff seriously. anyone else?
If I was there I would get so mad. I am glad people kept calm, it made her look more idiotic.
Its funny when she calls the guy a bogan when she is the true bogan lol.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
If I was there I would get so mad. I am glad people kept calm, it made her look more idiotic.
Its funny when she calls the guy a bogan when she is the true bogan lol.
i just ignore people like that in society (but get a laugh in the process)

turntaker

HSC
She called the police because some kids would not vacate the seats for her. HAHA

Simran-

HSC
Such people are only cheap, filthy uneducated louts.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
any bet she went home for chinese food... not only that, she was using a samsung phone to call the police hahaha....

in all seriousness, this was comic genius... however, it was pretty racist and fucked up...

honestly, the people there made it no better... thing to have been done was to tell her to fuck off and say no more... they were only handing her ammuntion which set her off even more...

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
lol her excuse was she had a shit day
well a lot of people have shit days but they don't go on a racist tirade

she needs to grow up lol

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Couldn't care for her ignorance and the fact that she can't be like those nice old ladies who accepted everyone and became open-minded. However, the idea of this woman having children shocks me that she still displays the stereotypical and racist impersonation of Asian in front of her kids and will most likely passes her opinions as fact towards the next generation. Closed, thick skulled people like these are why some of our teenage to young adults are considered scum of the earth - anyone see the girl spitting on the old man on cityrail?

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I have removed this post

Last edited:

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
I think she needs to accept the fact that her ancestors were most likely English rejects and that this is not her country lol
I just adore your ignorance
^taking the moral high ground i see?

and meanwhile china, japan etc. have probably the strictest (most racist, by y'alls standards?) immigration policies out and an ingrained xenophobic culture

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
^

and meanwhile china, japan etc. have probably the strictest (most racist, by y'alls standards?) immigration policies out and an ingrained xenophobic culture
Well, I never denied that. In terms of my statement, I made it because I love how she casually tells someone to move back to where they came from... haha.

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
Well, I never denied that. In terms of my statement, I made it because I love how she casually tells someone to move back to where they came from... haha.
i know i know it wasn't really aimed at you, it was more of a general addition to the thread that ~perspective~ is important
yeah that's never happened before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU
the main point was the english rejects jab was pointlessly derogatory and in saying it you look as retarded as this old bogan so probs avoid that hey

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

Please discuss.
I hate people like this. They shouldn't exist.

This actually made me soo mad.
Looks like someone from the public isn't very accepting of the Chinese ...

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
i know i know it wasn't really aimed at you, it was more of a general addition to the thread that ~perspective~ is important
yeah that's never happened before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU
the main point was the english rejects jab was pointlessly derogatory and in saying it you look as retarded as this old bogan so probs avoid that hey
Well, I must say - I didn't intend for it to come off that way, it was mainly to point out that the English were not the traditional custodians of this land and that I find it rather amusing that some of them think so. Perhaps my wording was a little off, but I do apologise to anyone that found it offensive as I don't mean to come off as a racist.

Thanks for pointing it out, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)