slenderman girl. (1 Viewer)

lolitaaa

HSC
why r people so scared of slenderman? isn't he just dat skinny shit?

astroman

HSC
^idk the topic's gotten a lot of hype because of the game 'slenderman' but i am sure there are other stories that make ppl think of him the way they do.

lolitaaa

HSC
^idk the topic's gotten a lot of hype because of the game 'slenderman' but i am sure there are other stories that make ppl think of him the way they do.
ok can u please tell me why he is scary? I haven't been scared in a lot of days

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
slenderman is a mythical thing that people are scared of because it's a thin man and our society's obesity rates are evidence that as an overweight society we fear thin people

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
He's not even scary

And wtf is wrong with stupid twelvie girls

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Slenderman+Enderman=?

Last edited:

PakiPrince

HSC
The amount of cases I've seen that involve American youth being influenced by video games. GTA series, slenderman, even frekn God Of War. What's wrong with American youth?

Slenderman is no were near as scary as a scary woman/girl. That shit is really scary. Alone in the woods on a cloudy, dark day. Dead silence. Then you look back and see this scary ass woman walking slowly to you, smiling. Or alone in your room at night, and suddenly you see a scary woman/girl walking up the stairs, ever so slowly. That shit is scary. :thrust:

riddikulus

HSC
ok can u please tell me why he is scary? I haven't been scared in a lot of days

Well the game is meant to be a horror game. I dont really know why he is so scary..but when you're playing slenderman by yourself, with headphones, in a dark room...you shit bricks... o_O
Aren't they just myths of slenderman with his 8 arms or whatever with no face kidnapping children? I think that's why he's meant to be "scary".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)