The Police (1 Viewer)

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Have you ever been in trouble with the law before? :argue:
What were your best and worst experiences?...

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
man i am dead serious man the popo trip pin man ever since dat OJ shit man i was just rollin down the street wasn't coin nothin they gon pull me over man

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
man i am dead serious man the popo trip pin man ever since dat OJ shit man i was just rollin down the street wasn't coin nothin they gon pull me over man
Da fk? What's that all about?

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Yes... quite a few times
- Underage drinking in manly
- Friend not putting his seatbelt on (refer to squaroot thread)
- Not having P plates on

But nether of those end up in a fine or ticket.... lucky me... yay

I think that pretty minor.... lol

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
was expecting something along the lines of fuck the police

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Pulled up for looking like a shady cunt a few times (put in the book, for walking down a dark alley near my joint to go home... the place is a haunt for those who do graffiti, still, a bit excessive by the police); general shenanigans while driving; etc... otherwise, no haven't been in trouble with the police...

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
wannaspoon: They do whatever they can by the book to reduce crime.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
wannaspoon: They do whatever they can by the book to reduce crime.
No, they are cunts that only protect the elite and themselves... watch G20 in QLD later this year, compared to trying to call them because your house has been broken into and get back to me...

Last edited:

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Got in trouble for doing photography in a public space

Lol

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
- nearly caught evading fare (was a transport officer though)
- our school was pretty bad so we were always subject to sniffer dogs, locker raids, etc
- pulled over random times, RBT, etc. Pretty normal stuff, once officer was rude to me probably because I was taking my time lol.

and:

was expecting something along the lines of fuck the police

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
No, they are cunts that only protect the elite and themselves... watch G20 in QLD later this year, compared to trying to call them because your house has been broken into and get back to me...
Yeah I know that they are pigs in general and revenue raising bastards but for that incident I just wanted to put my opinion in, ty.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
i thought you meant the british rock group who sang the song' every breath you take.' ;)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I know that they are pigs in general and revenue raising bastards but for that incident I just wanted to put my opinion in, ty.
I found it intimidating, belittling and quite frankly, stupid on the part of the police... I have quite a negative view of police... (the ones who don't do their jobs right, at least)... don't get me wrong, there's many police officers out there that are tops... however, there's heaps who also do not deserve the honour of being a police officer... they put are really bad name on those who are tops...

HSC
I found it intimidating, belittling and quite frankly, stupid on the part of the police... I have quite a negative view of police... (the ones who don't do their jobs right, at least)... don't get me wrong, there's many police officers out there that are tops... however, there's heaps who also do not deserve the honour of being a police officer... they put are really bad name on those who are tops...
Yeah that's so true! Really dislike those kind of officers

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
They are just hated amongst society these days.

BCSpectreR

HSC
N/A
You will find General Duty Officers are much more lenient then their Highway Patrol counterparts.
I've had so many run ins with HWP that I now actively record all my rides and dealings with them. So many "You were speeding" accusations thrown out due to my footage.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I j walked then I ran from the coppers. Coz no one can catch the banter boy.
Friends did this and get booked by the copper. The letters never came in the mail gg popo.

Seriously though I didn't walk when they j walked that time because it was a bad time to j walk.

Also, I did have a backup plan. False id lol. Back in the days where we didn't have a licence to give away your id lol.

- pulled over random times, RBT, etc. Pretty normal stuff, once officer was rude to me probably because I was taking my time lol.
Tbh, you probably just drive in a manner that they expect to be dangerous or something. I've driven past cops so many times, even late at night, and not once have I been pulled over, even though I have the obnoxious Red P's.

Then just down the road a few km at a curve I'll do a drift or something all good.

I wouldn't be surprised though for that day that I do something which is completely safe in my vicinity, but I get booked for reckless driving. By reckless, I mean turning way too fast and having to counter steer, or just the engine revving from flattening the accelerator.

Don't think I'd ever be in a situation to get pulled over for speeding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)