Your take on the Ferguson's incident? (1 Viewer)

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
If some of your guys haven't heard the story of Ferguson http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-...fusion-reignites-protests-in-ferguson/5676130
As an educated community, I think it's always important to understand both sides of the story but common sense is that Brown's incident story is much more credible than the officer's; therefore it still saddens me that there are still ignorant people that side with the officer was simply trying to 'defend himself' if so, the officer wouldn't have to hide himself on social media and the public, he wouldn't have to shoot Brown multiple times.

Stories like these; how minority groups are peacefully protesting to raise awareness whilst the police force brings in tanks, firearms and tear gas and causing a media blackout enrages me. To consider first world countries like US and Australia to be culturally diverse, then having an incident like this occur; shows us how separated and biased towards our culture, even after receiving multiple credible sources.

Your take on the Ferguson's incident?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Mike Brown was a piece of shit. Did he deserve to be killed? Well we aren't really sure what happened yet, so we can't answer that question. We do know, however, that he was certainly not killed "execution style" as some idiots are claiming. All shots hit him from the front, and the police officer was injured during the incident, so the event is more complex than first thought and what is still thought by the idiots rioting and looting.

And when people talk about militarised police, it makes me laugh. "The police is a buncha evil white crackers who hate us black folks...therefore let's do everything we can ta piss em off as much as possible and justify the use of extreme force by them!"

HSC
Lol the guy was shoplifting before he was killed (no relation to the shooting) which goes to show he's not that innocent or humble bloke that protestors claim him to be.
One less criminal on the street.

Last edited:

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Lol the guy was shoplifting before he was killed (no relation to the shooting) which goes to show he's not that innocent or humble bloke that protestors claim him to be.
The shoplifting was an attempt to discredit him and make him look like a bad person. But was that really a reason to shoot him?

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
But then again, none of us can say that we are honest, innocent individuals. We all have that darker side to us and i'm sure all of us have broken a law intentionally or unintentionally.
In Brown's case was that his event enraged minority groups and that sparked a fight against the cops. If I was a fully equipped, fully trained cop and I shot to kill with a weak intention, of course I'd cover my own ass by incriminating my victim by pulling out any dirty records he/she had in the past or even during the event to justify my course of action.
While you're entitled to your opinion, it's suspicious that if you placed yourself as the officer or Brown; that the officer's claim and evidence is kind of weak and both their stories are unbalanced rather than placing judgment from just a witness or third perspective.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
More than one bullet is sorta extreme even for a cop to fire. Apparently he also surrendered, so I dunno what.
There's reports of cops going inside people's houses and firing rubber bullets and tear gas, is that really needed?

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Why the hell blacks always have to protest if the white cop were to shoot a black kid??

What about if is was the other way around.... if a black cop were to shoot a white kid?? would it be the same thing??

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Why the hell blacks always have to protest if the white cop were to shoot a black kid??

What about if is was the other way around.... if a black cop were to shoot a white kid?? would it be the same thing??
Umm

..;;

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
The kid got six shots . That is way overboard

The cop should be arrested for murder

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
Ok the kid shoplifted..... How many shoplifters are caught every year?

Did they get shot ?

The justified punishment should have been to pay back the cost of the items

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Did they get shot ?

Could you not compile that all into one post

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Police deployed in armoured mine resistant vehicles; armoured to the teeth police officers that resemble soldiers; officers carrying machine guns; curfews, etc... looks like marshal law to me, GG US...

this...

is not riot control, it's tyrannical...

Last edited:

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad

If a black cop were to shoot a white kid and the situation was similar to the Feguson's incident where the police wasn't prosecuted but rather defended and hidden, i think it would enrage the caucasian community as well.
Police deployed in armoured mine resistant vehicles; armoured to the teeth police officers that resemble soldiers; officers carrying machine guns; curfews, etc... looks like marshal law to me, GG US...

this...

Not to mention they're dressed in camo uniform... i don't quite understand what they're trying to blend into.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC

Well if is you/family or whatever that are getting killed by those rioters... i guess you would crying for them.... so the US need to have them to deal with those rioters....

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The shoplifting was an attempt to discredit him and make him look like a bad person.
First of all, it wasn't shoplifting. It was a strongarm robbery because he actually attacked the shop assistant, who was half his size mind you. And he was indian too, so if a white person had done it it probably would have counted as a hate crime.

But when you say its an attempt to discredit him, are you saying it didn't happen? because his friend admitted that it was them.

It is relevant, because it lends credibility to the officer's versions of events given that Brown was clearly a violent person. And it also hurts the credibility of Brown's accomplice as a witness.

But was that really a reason to shoot him?
No, but nobody is saying it is. The officer wasn't aware of the shooting at the time and it has nothing to do with why Brown was shot.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
If a black cop were to shoot a white kid and the situation was similar to the Feguson's incident where the police wasn't prosecuted but rather defended and hidden, i think it would enrage the caucasian community as well.
He hasn't been prosecuted because they're still investigating. And there's three separate investigations into the incident. Nobody is saying that he's walking away from this. He might eventually be acquitted, but there will be a trial. And can you really blame them for hiding him given the number of violent lunatics running around?

And no, Caucasians would not be rioting and looting.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Did they get shot ?

The shooting had nothing to do with the shoplifting, dickhead.

And it wasn't shoplifting, it was strong arm robbery in which he attacked a man half his size.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)