Icebucket challenge (1 Viewer)

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
SCOTTISH teenager has died after performing an elaborate ice bucket challenge stunt.
His death is believed to be the second linked to the social media craze, where people dump buckets of iced water on their heads to raise funds for motor neuron disease.
Cameron Lancaster, 18, drowned on Saturday while reportedly “tombstoning” — jumping feet first into deep water — into a quarry in Inverkeithing, a small town in Scotland.
A local councillor who lives close to the scene said she’d seen children jumping off cliffs at the quarry in Preston Hill.
“They have always done that, but it seems there has been an increase because of this [ice bucket] challenge,” Alice McGarry told The Mirror.
“There is no confirmation at this stage, but I saw a video of another boy jumping from one of the edges last week so this could be related.”
read more:http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...cial-media-craze/story-fnixwvgh-1227037124658
rip.

astroman

HSC
how is that an ice bucket challenge, he dumped himself into the water.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
how is that an ice bucket challenge, he dumped himself into the water.
It's not. There's something called the "cold water challenge", which is completely different from the ice bucket challenge and not for any cause. The media seems to have mixed that up, or the guy who died has. Nevertheless, both are stupid stunts IMO.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
It's not. There's something called the "cold water challenge", which is completely different from the ice bucket challenge and not for any cause. The media seems to have mixed that up, or the guy who died has. Nevertheless, both are stupid stunts IMO.
i did the ice bucket challenge :)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
I heard that 50 cent or floyd mayweather, had donated 750K because of the ice bucket challenge

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Stupid teenager died -> natural selection works

Square's faith in humanity restored
He's actually almost certain to have been smarter than at the absolute very least more people than he was dumber than

so this was actually dysgenic

ban ice bucket challenge to prevent the world average iq from declining!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
He died from jumping into a quarry, his fault.

Do stupid shit and reap the consequences

I hope future teenagers do not jump into the quarry

*yes it is a sad story, but he should of had some common sense

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
He's actually almost certain to have been smarter than at the absolute very least more people than he was dumber than

so this was actually dysgenic

ban ice bucket challenge to prevent the world average iq from declining!
Those peoples' time will come.

He died from jumping into a quarry, his fault.

Do stupid shit and reap the consequences

I hope future teenagers do not jump into the quarry

*yes it is a sad story, but he should of had some common sense
This, cmon man, wtf are you doing jumping into ice cold water? What wasn't even the challenge lol

PakiPrince

HSC
I heard that 50 cent or floyd mayweather, had donated 750K because of the ice bucket challenge
Ah, my boy Floyd Mayweather.

I doubt it would be Floyd. Mayweather values money over anything (no surprise as he's the richest sportsman in the world).

QZP

HSC
Fun fact: The ice bucket challenge lowers your heart rate. Can anyone explain? (probably need some biology for this)

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Fun fact: The ice bucket challenge lowers your heart rate. Can anyone explain? (probably need some biology for this)
its like getting hypothermia, a natural reaction is to lower the heart rate when you get cold

And gtfo nerd. Show yourself out ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)