Senator Jacqui Lambie on Sharia Law (1 Viewer)

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Sharia law is a stupid law....

Anyone who agree with it, please leave Australia.... or we'll force you to leave

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
bitches be cray!

she's so out of her fucking depth in that interview :lol:

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
Sharia law is a stupid law....

Anyone who agree with it, please leave Australia.... or we'll force you to leave
I am not sure about that. But for sure the IS members portray the Law in a completely different name from what I have read. I dont know much but from my reading they go on about rape and stuff. If this is gonna go further in Australia, unfortunately they might do something as above by Oak, if it gets out of control.

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
Derailing a bit but:
New update: Conditions in Iraq and Syria are stabilising with Mahdi Army and Kurdish forces. Obama finally agreed to give out weapons to them. Hopefully the weapons dont land in the wrong hands(this has happened once or twice now). Airstrikes are being called on Iraq in the controlled territories by the New Iraqi Prime minister. But I presume that IS would probably be planning beheadings in Sydney next or US from what I have heard, but their first priority would be US to attract attention away from Iraq. Dont take my word for it though. I have read this.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Derailing a bit but:
New update: Conditions in Iraq and Syria are stabilising with Mahdi Army and Kurdish forces. Obama finally agreed to give out weapons to them. Hopefully the weapons dont land in the wrong hands(this has happened once or twice now). Airstrikes are being called on Iraq in the controlled territories by the New Iraqi Prime minister. But I presume that IS would probably be planning beheadings in Sydney next or US from what I have heard, but their first priority would be US to attract attention away from Iraq. Dont take my word for it though. I have read this.
Time to flee the country

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Do you even know what it is?
Sharia Law commands that:
- Drinkers and gamblers should be whipped.
- Exact legal revenge—physical eye for physical eye.
- Thieves must have a hand cut off.
- Homosexuals must be executed.
- Unmarried fornicators to be whipped
- Adulterers to be stoned to death.
- Death penalty for criticising Muhammad, the Quran and even Sharia itself.
- Death penalty for converting from Islam to another religion.
- Husbands may beat their wives to discipline them.
- A Muslim man can divorce his wife by saying "I divorce you" three times. -
- Wife is not permitted to divorce her husband.
- A Muslim woman has no claim to custody of the children if she is divorced.
- A woman's testimony is only worth half that of a man in a Sharia court.
- A Muslim woman can only inherit half the amount that her brothers will inherit.
- Rape against a wife is not a crime. It is not rape to force a wife to have sex.
- The dowry is given in exchange for the woman’s sexual organs.
- A Muslim woman cannot charge a man with rape, unless she has 4 male Muslim witnesses who agree, or the rapist confesses no less than 3 times.
- A Muslim woman may also be stoned to death for adultery, even if she was raped.
- A Muslim woman can have only one husband, but a Muslim man can have 4 wives
- All Muslims must commit to Jihad. Jihad is “to war against all non-Muslims to establish the religion”
- There is no age limit for marriage of girls under Sharia. The marriage contract can take place anytime after birth and consummated at age 8 or 9.
- It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is in the Interests of furthering Islam. This is called Taqiyya.
- All modern music is banned. Only Islamic music is permitted.
- Slavery and in particular sexual slavery is permitted and regulated.
- A man is allowed to have sex with slave women and also with women captured in battle (concubines), and if the enslaved woman is married her marriage is annulled.
- Non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims and must convert, comply to Sharia (and pay Zizzya: poll tax) or face the sword. They are forbidden to marry Muslim women, publicly display wine or pork, recite their own religious scriptures, or openly celebrate their religious holidays or funerals.

Islam permits devout Muslims to lie, cheat, and deliberately deceive non-Muslims to protect or promote Islam, anytime, anywhere. And this tactic is know as “Islamic Taqiyya” (read: Islamic deception), and was originally used by the Prophet of Islam to fool, and later subjugate and destroy enemies of Islam. As Prophet of Islam repeatedly asserted: “War is a deception”

Their you go, any questions?? I'm sure you will enjoy sharia paradise by your comments

Last edited:

emilios

HSC
This woman obviously has no clue what she is talking about. However, disregarding the debacle that is everything surrounding Ms Jacqui Lambie, the arguments definitely tend to mount against Sharia Law, even in its 'moderate' form (and not just from a Western perspective, but from a humanitarian perspective). Take it from an ex-Muslim.

I don't understand the number of Sharia Law apologists in the Western world. It's all good to be tolerant, but you have to draw the line somewhere. Some beliefs are just downright dangerous. If someone tells me they agree with Sharia Law, they are agreeing to the arguments that:
- 'Qisas'; an 'eye for an eye' should be implemented
- Interest should be prohibited (welp, there goes the economy)
- Anyone who drinks should be flogged
- Adulterers should be stoned (and not the good type of stoned)
- Theft is punishable by amputation
The list goes on and on and on.

Anyone who dare criticize this is labelled an 'Islamophobe'. The lefties will claim you're being insensitive and that all beliefs should be respected. Why should we have to tread so carefully around the issue of Islam when many Muslims have no qualms with openly criticizing the Western way of life? Sharia law is very specific - it's an unambiguous framework on how to live your life (not just a criminal justice system) to the point where even your personal hygiene has to adhere to Sharia standards. Sharia law is not something up for interpretation and is, to put it bluntly, incompatible with the Western way of life. If you don't like it then I'm sure the Middle East will take you in with open arms.

I believe that extremist Muslims are only a very small minority in Islam, and that the vast majority of Muslims living in Australia are harmless moderates. However, it still stands that many teachings in the Quran and Hadith are barbaric at their worst and contradictory at their best. So what's my point? The moderates are cherry-picking. Basically all the Muslims I know have not actually read the Quran (it's a big, complex book). The extremists are right when they say they're following the purest, most unmodified version of Islam, which is why I cringe so hard every time a political figure says something along the lines of "ISIS are not Muslims".

PakiPrince

HSC
Sharia Law commands that:
- Drinkers and gamblers should be whipped.
- Exact legal revenge—physical eye for physical eye.
- Thieves must have a hand cut off.
- Homosexuals must be executed.
- Unmarried fornicators to be whipped
- Adulterers to be stoned to death.
- Death penalty for criticising Muhammad, the Quran and even Sharia itself.
- Death penalty for converting from Islam to another religion.
- Husbands may beat their wives to discipline them.
- A Muslim man can divorce his wife by saying "I divorce you" three times. -
- Wife is not permitted to divorce her husband.
- A Muslim woman has no claim to custody of the children if she is divorced.
- A woman's testimony is only worth half that of a man in a Sharia court.
- A Muslim woman can only inherit half the amount that her brothers will inherit.
- Rape against a wife is not a crime. It is not rape to force a wife to have sex.
- The dowry is given in exchange for the woman’s sexual organs.
- A Muslim woman cannot charge a man with rape, unless she has 4 male Muslim witnesses who agree, or the rapist confesses no less than 3 times.
- A Muslim woman may also be stoned to death for adultery, even if she was raped.
- A Muslim woman can have only one husband, but a Muslim man can have 4 wives
- All Muslims must commit to Jihad. Jihad is “to war against all non-Muslims to establish the religion”
- There is no age limit for marriage of girls under Sharia. The marriage contract can take place anytime after birth and consummated at age 8 or 9.
- It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is in the Interests of furthering Islam. This is called Taqiyya.
- All modern music is banned. Only Islamic music is permitted.
- Slavery and in particular sexual slavery is permitted and regulated.
- A man is allowed to have sex with slave women and also with women captured in battle (concubines), and if the enslaved woman is married her marriage is annulled.
- Non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims and must convert, comply to Sharia (and pay Zizzya: poll tax) or face the sword. They are forbidden to marry Muslim women, publicly display wine or pork, recite their own religious scriptures, or openly celebrate their religious holidays or funerals.

Islam permits devout Muslims to lie, cheat, and deliberately deceive non-Muslims to protect or promote Islam, anytime, anywhere. And this tactic is know as “Islamic Taqiyya” (read: Islamic deception), and was originally used by the Prophet of Islam to fool, and later subjugate and destroy enemies of Islam. As Prophet of Islam repeatedly asserted: “War is a deception”

Their you go, any questions?? I'm sure you will enjoy sharia paradise by your comments
Absolute BULL.

Where's your source for all this info? From your arse?

I know what Sharia law entails, and it is definitely not even 80% of what you said.

Also note : Sharia Law is NOT an official Islamic law. Rather it is a system made up by a few clerical Muslim Religious leaders.

The Sharia law is being portrayed as an 'evil, scary, dangerous, bad law'. The word 'Sharia' sounds scary to a lot of people. Most people do not even know what Sharia law entails.

Go and do more research on what Sharia law is, and stop making up bull.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
you literally think that people who have sex before marriage should be killed so I don't think you should be posting abotu islam any more

PakiPrince

HSC
This woman obviously has no clue what she is talking about. However, disregarding the debacle that is everything surrounding Ms Jacqui Lambie, the arguments definitely tend to mount against Sharia Law, even in its 'moderate' form (and not just from a Western perspective, but from a humanitarian perspective). Take it from an ex-Muslim.

I don't understand the number of Sharia Law apologists in the Western world. It's all good to be tolerant, but you have to draw the line somewhere. Some beliefs are just downright dangerous. If someone tells me they agree with Sharia Law, they are agreeing to the arguments that:
- 'Qisas'; an 'eye for an eye' should be implemented
- Interest should be prohibited (welp, there goes the economy)
- Anyone who drinks should be flogged
- Adulterers should be stoned (and not the good type of stoned)
- Theft is punishable by amputation
The list goes on and on and on.

Anyone who dare criticize this is labelled an 'Islamophobe'. The lefties will claim you're being insensitive and that all beliefs should be respected. Why should we have to tread so carefully around the issue of Islam when many Muslims have no qualms with openly criticizing the Western way of life? Sharia law is very specific - it's an unambiguous framework on how to live your life (not just a criminal justice system) to the point where even your personal hygiene has to adhere to Sharia standards. Sharia law is not something up for interpretation and is, to put it bluntly, incompatible with the Western way of life. If you don't like it then I'm sure the Middle East will take you in with open arms.

I believe that extremist Muslims are only a very small minority in Islam, and that the vast majority of Muslims living in Australia are harmless moderates. However, it still stands that many teachings in the Quran and Hadith are barbaric at their worst and contradictory at their best. So what's my point? The moderates are cherry-picking. Basically all the Muslims I know have not actually read the Quran (it's a big, complex book). The extremists are right when they say they're following the purest, most unmodified version of Islam, which is why I cringe so hard every time a political figure says something along the lines of "ISIS are not Muslims".
The Quran is not contradictory. C'mon, if you think so, provide some sort of proof.

You label the Quran as barbaric. Have you read the Bible?

The extremists are not following 'the most unmodified version of Islam' rather 'the most modified version of Islam'.

You clearly have no understanding of the Quran nor Islam, but jump at making assumptions as if you yourself have read the Quran and know the basics of Islam.

emilios

HSC
Absolute BULL.

Where's your source for all this info? From your arse?

I know what Sharia law entails, and it is definitely not even 80% of what you said.

Also note : Sharia Law is NOT an official Islamic law. Rather it is a system made up by a few clerical Muslim Religious leaders.

The Sharia law is being portrayed as an 'evil, scary, dangerous, bad law'. The word 'Sharia' sounds scary to a lot of people. Most people do not even know what Sharia law entails.

Go and do more research on what Sharia law is, and stop making up bull.
"There are two primary sources of sharia law: the precepts set forth in the Quranic verses (ayahs), and the example set by the Islamic prophet Muhammad in the Sunnah." - Esposito, John (2001), Women in Muslim family law, Syracuse University Press.

No Muslim would abide by any set of laws unless they were explicitly stated in the Quran or implied by the actions of the Prophet. I suspect you haven't even read the Quran.

So you tell me what your idea of Sharia law entails? And why is your interpretation the correct one? Consider the fact that if you suggest Western nations should adopt Sharia, then it's your duty to explain why before you tell other people to go "do more research on what Sharia law is". You're on the offense my friend, the burden of persuasion is on you not me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)