Can Clive Palmer become Prime Minister of Australia? (1 Viewer)

Can Clive Palmer become Prime Minister of Australia?

• Yes

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Clive Palmer the billionaire Member of Parliament for Fairfax. Clive Palmer the man who predicted before the 2013 federal election that the Palmer United Party (PUP) would win 100 seats in the House of Representatives. Turns out PUP only won one seat in the House of Representatives at the 2013 federal election. Tony Abbott accused Palmer of trying to buy seats.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
no he's a lying snake and people are beginning to realise that

jdennis

HSC
If he does he will have a problem dealing with all the people fleeing Australia

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Hahaha.... that guy would be comedy value for the world if he become PM

But other than that, he would be crappy

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
1) This guy swears on national TV

2) The decisions he plans on making when becoming Prime Minister are irrational (I've seen an interview where he could cut the HECS)

3) He's racist

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
Does the OP know how the system works. Hed need 76 seats in the house of reps. Guess how many PUP has?

One.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
1) This guy swears on national TV

2) The decisions he plans on making when becoming Prime Minister are irrational (I've seen an interview where he could cut the HECS)

3) He's racist
1. Swearing is normal.... and so there should be more swearing on normal TV

2. Well, that just shit

3. He's racist, but he make sense about it.....

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

2. Well, that just shit

3. He's racist, but he make sense about it.....
how does clive palmer make sense.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
1. Swearing is unprofessional. Get an interview for a "prestigious" job (e.g. lawyer) and see what happens when you swear at your interview.

2. I don't understand what you're trying to say there. Are you trying to say that what Crisium is saying is wrong, or what Palmer is saying is wrong (i.e. bad)?

3. Never heard Palmer say anything racist (not because he hasn't, but because I don't listen to the guy), but I don't get how someone can be racist AND make sense. You can't put those two together in the same sentence, you can never justify racism. Never.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
1. Swearing is unprofessional. Get an interview for a "prestigious" job (e.g. lawyer) and see what happens when you swear at your interview.

2. I don't understand what you're trying to say there. Are you trying to say that what Crisium is saying is wrong, or what Palmer is saying is wrong (i.e. bad)?

3. Never heard Palmer say anything racist (not because he hasn't, but because I don't listen to the guy), but I don't get how someone can be racist AND make sense. You can't put those two together in the same sentence, you can never justify racism. Never.
clive palmer in a nut shell: WATHC OUT FOR THOSE SNEAKY CHINESE GONNA GRAB ALL OF OUR RESOURCES. nekt minute sign off billions of dollars worth of ores to china lol. he said some dumb shit how murdochs ex wife was a chinese spy.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Vote Gary Oak for president of the world

1. LOL
2. LOL
3. LOL

any questions??

Last edited:

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
Who gives a fuck
being a billionaire is much better than being the puppet figurehead of some poverty ass country like Australia anyway

The real question is: Can Clive Palmer become the Undisputed Grand High Emperor Wizard of Palmerland (formerly known as China)?

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
This is the most ridiculous thread ever

Does Sathius even know what has to occur, for someone to become a prime minister?

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
This is the most ridiculous thread ever

Does Sathius even know what has to occur, for someone to become a prime minister?
For Clive Palmer to become Prime Minister the PUP needs to win at a minimum 76 seats.

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
For Clive Palmer to become Prime Minister the PUP needs to win at a minimum 76 seats.
YES

So you legally know what's required to become PM

Do you know how difficult it is to attain 76 seats if you're outside of the major two parties?

Clearly not, otherwise you wouldn't have made such an ignorant thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)