Does he really deserve to be kicked out? (1 Viewer)

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
Big Boy Barry said:
The comments that you refer to are largely to one recipient with whom I have had a whimsical linguistic game for many years of trying to outdo one another in extreme statements.
The higher your position the further you have to fall.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
what no of course not this guy seems really switched on for a change

Brian1800

HSC
The higher your position the further you have to fall.
True.

Yes
Lol without a doubt
No doubt at all? Sure he did say nasty things but it isn't extremely bad. I just think people are overreacting and get too emotion.

what no of course not this guy seems really switched on for a change
It was a private message by the way, he didn't exploit it so he shouldn't be punished that badly.

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Conflicting perspectives fuark
But yes I think he deserves it

Last edited:

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
I must admit, his comments did make me lol. I mean come on, "chinky poos"? It's just so weird...

But yeah, defs needs to go. It's ok to say "racist" things to your friends if it's all in good humour and stuff, but this guy has a pretty high position, and you just can't say these kinds of things when you're in a top job. Not sure if you follow soccer, but during the World Cup some Belgium woman got a lot of media coverage, and L'Oreal offered her a job as a model. Then a couple of days later, people find ONE picture of her on top of some dead animal with a gun in her hand, and as a result L'Oreal cancelled the contract. Basically, if you're famous, you need to watch your step.

And regarding the fact that it was a PM that people got access to, I do believe that the people who accessed that should be punished by the law accordingly if they did in fact break the law. If they got away with this just because they seemed to be doing something good, then it's probably going to pose a problem because then other individuals may start accessing private information just because they THINK they're doing something good even if it's some sort of warped sense of good.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
They only "suspended" him out because of the repercussions it would have to their international student intake... he'll probably be back when shit blows over...

people are so sensitive these days...

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
i dont know, there are so many views you could take with this, and in reality none of us know what his POV is. he might be actually joking, or maybe not, maybe he's dead serious.

but what i find, is that being racist and mysoginistic are things that should never be considered as jokes. Im not being oversensitive, but the more people use these real issues as jokes, the less important and worthy of change these issues seem to be.
so whether or not he was joking, i dont care, i dont like how he joked about these serious topics. especially all that slut shaming. not cool bro.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
i dont know, there are so many views you could take with this, and in reality none of us know what his POV is. he might be actually joking, or maybe not, maybe he's dead serious.

but what i find, is that being racist and mysoginistic are things that should never be considered as jokes. Im not being oversensitive, but the more people use these real issues as jokes, the less important and worthy of change these issues seem to be.
so whether or not he was joking, i dont care, i dont like how he joked about these serious topics. especially all that slut shaming. not cool bro.
+1

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC

you speak the truth monica :D

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
please explain.

thankyou :D greatly appreciated! also i cant seem to reply to your message, neither to your's square. seems like you disabled something or the mods have set restrictions.. idk

sorry i am new to forum internet plz elaborate :/ friends reference? im so newbie... :p
Oh right, add me.

Say Monica really fast

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
monica... like say it out loud? or inb4?!?!

im so clueless. :L

Last edited:

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
He's being punished for being an idiot. who the fuck who send emails like that to students. that's pretty much asking to get canned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)