You can get free food at a restaurant in China if you're "beautiful". (1 Viewer)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
In China they also put opium in their food so people would get addicted to their food

CaptainPrice

HSC
I'd rather the poor eat free, but it seems to be a unique marketing stunt

turntaker

HSC
Its so shallow. They are also getting plastic surgeons to decide who qualifies.

dirty_ink

HSC
China really cares about 'beauty'. I can't help but think back to the controversy surrounding the Beijing Olympics.

dirty_ink

HSC
A little girl sang the national anthem at the opening of the ceremony, but didn't stand before the audience because she wasn't deemed 'cute' enough. Instead, another little girl who was 'cute' took her place and mimed along to the lyrics.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
A little girl sang the national anthem at the opening of the ceremony, but didn't stand before the audience because she wasn't deemed 'cute' enough. Instead, another little girl who was 'cute' took her place and mimed along to the lyrics.
r u srs ?
wtf china !

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
China really cares about 'beauty'. I can't help but think back to the controversy surrounding the Beijing Olympics.
Oh yeah this

And that husband who won a lawsuit because his kids turned out ugly because of his wife

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Oh yeah this

And that husband who won a lawsuit because his kids turned ugly because of his wife
That was the worst omg. He had to sign an affidavit swearing that the mere sight of his daughter caused him mental distress because she was so ugly. She was actually cute af imo.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
more concerning is the use of recycled 'sewer oil' in cooking

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
lololol

At least its lasted an while in China...... but however its wouldn't last a day, let alone an hour here in Australia..... people are sooo offended easily here, that is getting quite sad

HSC
What happened to money in China? This only calls for controversy- oh wait media attention for China now
So beauty is not in the eye of the beholder now? I think the scanning works in seeing if your face has perfect symmetry because they did that in a science experiment I saw once

financialwar

HSC
N/A
You can get lots of free shit anywhere on this planet if you're attractive. WTF, you need an article to tell you this?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
You can get lots of free shit anywhere on this planet if you're an attractive woman. WTF, you need an article to tell you this?
ftfy

as jim jefferies said, women don't deserve to be paid as much since men need that extra 30% to buy them shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)