How to create a new religious organisation in Australia? (1 Viewer)

financialwar

HSC
N/A
I want to create my own religious organisation in Australia with central themes based on eugenics and homeschooling. Does anyone know how to do it legally? I want to create a headquarter based Sydney, accept donations and ability to lobby NSW government to make part-time homeschooling legal.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Can you clarify? Does the organisation have to have a god?

I want my organisation to be remain atheist, but follow the teach of Confucius but minus the supernatural and filial piety crap, and only children with IQ of 125+ are allowed to apply for membership.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
hahaha, go to the government people and cry.... they will help you

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Beg to the CEO of Westpac or something.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Also is there a way to limit the membership to a particular race legally??

I think requiring HSK6, JLPTN1 or TOPIK6 is a good way to limit applicants to eastern Asians only.

Papercutter

HSC
The thing is, it's hard to test the IQ of children because they are so young and since their brains aren't fully developed. So even if you did somehow find " 125+ " children, chances are, the test results aren't exactly reliable or accurate.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
The thing is, it's hard to test the IQ of children because they are so young and since their brains aren't fully developed. So even if you did somehow find " 125+ " children, chances are, the test results aren't exactly reliable or accurate.
THat's fine, children who prove to be average in intelligence will have their membership revoked.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I want to create my own religious organisation in Australia with central themes based on eugenics and homeschooling. Does anyone know how to do it legally? I want to create a headquarter based Sydney, accept donations and ability to lobby NSW government to make part-time homeschooling legal.
make a kickstarter and ill support it

financialwar

HSC
N/A
make a kickstarter and ill support it
I think it would be easier to form a charity organisation than form a religious one. Still get the benefit of receiving donation and help with cause.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
I have stated this in another one of this clowns threads, but real strong troll/10 here lol.
lol pretty sure everyone else is just playing along, it's pretty funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)